Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [Tokensale] ANRYZE [12|09] - page 22. (Read 36240 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 08:39:29 AM
wonderful! so I have to study a little bit the information in their white paper, but I think I've understood what you said
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 12, 2017, 08:37:53 AM
It is different from the others. they have also blog and video campaign.

Do you have a blog or a youtube channel to join these bounties?

no, I've not, but it's interesting their differentiation. the other bounty programs are always the same.

Maybe we have to join the social program, unless you have a blog or a youtube channel, facebook one is goo for me

No I have not, I will join the social program too. I think is the one that almost everyone should join.

Perfect! you have found another one! this is a bit peculiar because I know almost nothing about what they do.  Grin

it's something you face in the life of everyday, even more in the next future. it helps AI to communicate with humans.

You can see maybe also in your own phone. When you speak with Siri or other AI there are software like Anryze that analize what you say.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 08:36:10 AM

no, I've not, but it's interesting their differentiation. the other bounty programs are always the same.

Maybe we have to join the social program, unless you have a blog or a youtube channel, facebook one is goo for me

No I have not, I will join the social program too. I think is the one that almost everyone should join.

Perfect! you have found another one! this is a bit peculiar because I know almost nothing about what they do.  Grin

it's something you face in the life of everyday, even more in the next future. it helps AI to communicate with humans.
September 12, 2017, 08:33:36 AM

they must be very hungry! they're are investing a lot of resources in communication.

I wish it can work, they have a project that is more functional in the B2B, I don't know if it is the best way to promote.

in this moment they are promoting just thei ico, so their investors should be everywhere!  Wink

Yes, you're right, you have just to be a bitcoin enthusiast for it! It seems their investment is so huge even if their coin have a low value!

yes, is very high! they should expect to have a lot of people that will join their program!

The enthusiasm for this project is great. Both their thread are very active with their users, and the ICO starts today.
Activity: 135
September 12, 2017, 08:33:03 AM
Join in social media campaign facebook, good luck and run smoothly
September 12, 2017, 08:32:29 AM

Activity: 154
September 12, 2017, 08:30:37 AM

September 12, 2017, 08:29:57 AM

they must be very hungry! they're are investing a lot of resources in communication.

I wish it can work, they have a project that is more functional in the B2B, I don't know if it is the best way to promote.

in this moment they are promoting just thei ico, so their investors should be everywhere!  Wink

Yes, you're right, you have just to be a bitcoin enthusiast for it! It seems their investment is so huge even if their coin have a low value!

yes, is very high! they should expect to have a lot of people that will join their program!
September 12, 2017, 08:27:35 AM

September 12, 2017, 08:25:50 AM

Activity: 154
September 12, 2017, 08:23:30 AM

September 12, 2017, 08:22:11 AM

September 12, 2017, 08:20:48 AM

September 12, 2017, 08:19:05 AM

September 12, 2017, 08:17:14 AM

September 12, 2017, 08:15:16 AM
Activity: 101
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition
September 12, 2017, 07:46:20 AM
Will I be notified if my request to join Signature campaign has been accepted? Because they did not ask for any contact info in form except obviously the Bitcointalk account.
Activity: 336
September 12, 2017, 07:17:55 AM
I joined in the signature of this project dev hope this project successfull
Activity: 101
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition
September 12, 2017, 06:59:47 AM
There seems to be some issue in the bounty dashboard. Even though I complete the tasks the task counter does not go up and the beavers count remains at 0. Will the contributions be counted eventually?
Activity: 210
September 12, 2017, 06:46:34 AM

Hello!
I published an article about the project for his more than 7800 readers - https://subscribe.ru/group/samyie-luchshie-i-interesnyie-sajtyi/14093072/
I write about sites, ICO and block.
Thank you for the reward!

I publish a copy of the article for my 384 readers here:
https://golos.io/ru--kraudseijl/@mir/investicii-v-blokchein-c-pomoshyu-ico-30-do-nachala-ico-proekta-raspoznavaniya-rechi-anryze-ostalos-2-chasa

Its in Russian
Pages:
Jump to: