Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 18. (Read 3375 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Does this bounty campaign have a campaign to create a video about the project?
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
#Proof of joining Telegram campaign
Telegram username: @MrSpasybo

Hope your project will be the best energy-project in cryptoworld and make our world better.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Joined Twitter Bounty
Bitcointalk username: grknondr
Bitcointalk Profile:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1833308
Spreadsheet: 63
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/esspere
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I would be very happy if there was an application with which it would be easier to participate in the bounty program. this would greatly facilitate all operations and increase the number of participants.
you inattentively read the information. the app is there, so everything you say about is implemented))) good luck in the bounty and light bonuses !!
Activity: 224
I would be very happy if there was an application with which it would be easier to participate in the bounty program. this would greatly facilitate all operations and increase the number of participants.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Hello manager. When bounty ends and do we need reports for Twitter?
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
#Proof Of Authentication
Twitter https://twitter.com/DanylovaOlena
Telegram @AlenaDanylova
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I am ready to participate in any kind of bounty campaigns, just to get rewards. this campaign seems to me the most attractive. who is of the same opinion? Grin
in principle, I agree with you. there really are many ways to get rewards. rest assured, this project has a future! Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
I am ready to participate in any kind of bounty campaigns, just to get rewards. this campaign seems to me the most attractive. who is of the same opinion? Grin
guys, how is the download of video content encouraged? is it generally available here? or can not I upload a video?
you can download the video and get a reward for it in the form of steaks. at the same time, for the video you get only 5 to 7 steaks, while for participation in the signature you take a week receive 10 steaks
but I will receive 10 steaks if I get Hero and Legendary status. what is the payment for other statuses? Huh Huh
Senior Member gets 9 steaks per week, Full Member gets 8 steaks per week and 2 stars of rank, well, the easiest status is Member, this is one star of rank and 7 steaks per week.
guys, how is the download of video content encouraged? is it generally available here? or can not I upload a video?
you can download the video and get a reward for it in the form of steaks. at the same time, for the video you get only 5 to 7 steaks, while for participation in the signature you take a week receive 10 steaks
but I will receive 10 steaks if I get Hero and Legendary status. what is the payment for other statuses? Huh Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
it can also be mentioned that 30% of the pool will be involved in this category Wink Wink
it is a wonderful bounty campaign. and, as always, a lot of conditions for a full-fledged receipt of bonuses and coins! Roll Eyes
I agree. for me, as for the amateur articles, it will be very entertaining. only I did not quite understand what to write about.
in all cases, write about one - about the development of the project, its developers, and generally about the description and everything else.
it is a wonderful bounty campaign. and, as always, a lot of conditions for a full-fledged receipt of bonuses and coins! Roll Eyes
I agree. for me, as for the amateur articles, it will be very entertaining. only I did not quite understand what to write about.
Pages:
Jump to: