Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 16. (Read 3349 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The division of stakes in the signature company is very pleased)

Indeed usually a member receives many times less than a hero. Here a more tolerant attitude to newcomers.
With the introduction of merit for beginners the situation is much deteriorated. And getting a good profit in bounty even in the long term has become almost impossible.
the developers give the opportunity for members to earn some amount of tokens.
Activity: 182

Indeed usually a member receives many times less than a hero. Here a more tolerant attitude to newcomers.
With the introduction of merit for beginners the situation is much deteriorated. And getting a good profit in bounty even in the long term has become almost impossible.
Activity: 196

Activity: 182
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Just one percent on the bounty company??? Apparently the developers decided to greedy
What made you such a strong surprise? I met a lot of bounty companies that allocate 1%
The most optimal percentage of funds allocated to the bounty company is about 4%.
Projects are different and the developers have the right to decide how much they spend on bounty company
It turns out that in the end the profit will be small, too small fund. Don't like the bounty  company. Especially if there is high competition.
Where do you see the competition ?) Signature company at all wastes, this a new bounty competition until that is missing . I do not see any problems to start participating in it.
As you can see, I'm already involved in another bounty company. I was interested in the project and I am glad of interest decided to check the topic with bounty.
Just one percent on the bounty company??? Apparently the developers decided to greedy
What made you such a strong surprise? I met a lot of bounty companies that allocate 1%
The most optimal percentage of funds allocated to the bounty company is about 4%.
Projects are different and the developers have the right to decide how much they spend on bounty company
It turns out that in the end the profit will be small, too small fund. Don't like the bounty  company. Especially if there is high competition.
Where do you see the competition ?) Signature company at all wastes, this a new bounty competition until that is missing . I do not see any problems to start participating in it.
It turns out that in the end the profit will be small, too small fund. Don't like the bounty  company. Especially if there is high competition.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?

You can get acquainted with this on the project website, everything is described in detail, all the information is there, everything is well described

Already found, thank you very much, it's very interesting for me!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?

You can get acquainted with this on the project website, everything is described in detail, all the information is there, everything is well described
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?

What are you talking about? What exactly are you interested in? I participate in the bounty program, so I think that I can help you

Thank you. Tell me, which platform is better to start participating in the program? What do you think?

I think that first of all you need to take part in the forms of the project, but about other platforms, it's better for you to think. Because it's subjective

I understand you, thank you, I will think, I have a lot of subscribers, I think this will be a good start in participating in the program.

Yes, you correctly think, the more subscribers you already have on the platform, the better you can start participating in the further development of the project
Activity: 532
Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?

What are you talking about? What exactly are you interested in? I participate in the bounty program, so I think that I can help you

Thank you. Tell me, which platform is better to start participating in the program? What do you think?

I think that first of all you need to take part in the forms of the project, but about other platforms, it's better for you to think. Because it's subjective

I understand you, thank you, I will think, I have a lot of subscribers, I think this will be a good start in participating in the program.

Pages:
Jump to: