Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🦄🦄🦄 UNICORNGO 🦄🦄🦄 - page 5. (Read 3491 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
Hi, nice project. Looked at it briefly and I think it's going to be a successful
Activity: 490
Merit: 114
Hello, guys! Please have a look at the updated spreadsheet!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vWf2oV3uJBdwHn_E1Via3Yd0dkbJA9rD8126F0Z94us/edit#gid=2021839898
If you have any questions please write in telegram https://t.me/bountysandraevans
Activity: 216
Merit: 39
Could we made videos for media campaign only on YouTube?

It's better to use YouTube Smiley But if you can suggest other platform, feel free to contact us Smiley
Ok. PMed you Smiley

It's better to use YouTube Smiley But if you can suggest other platform, feel free to contact us Smiley
Activity: 224
Hello! What's the problem with my published articles? Embarrassed
Why you marked it as '?' ?

we're waiting when your article's views will be more than 50
Ok

we're waiting when your article's views will be more than 50
Hello.
SANDRA remove the number 78 MEDIUM / GOLOS / STEEMIT CAMPAIGN from the table. I first filled in incorrectly

Hello, done
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Hello.
SANDRA remove the number 78 MEDIUM / GOLOS / STEEMIT CAMPAIGN from the table. I first filled in incorrectly
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
In general, I liked the project. I think that he will have a good future. Of course, the bounty campaign will last for a long time. I will follow the news of the project
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
I participated in the Article/Video Bounty Campaign with this video: https://youtu.be/DstJWy0es-k

This is my ETH address: 0x2b9840F282F167E8e8b0Ed8c2938DCaa1006c5D4
When receiving a video from hndrk10 ( ICO Central ), please verify if the ETH address matches the one from the Video Description. Many Scammers submit my videos, with my credentials but with a different ETH Address. Thank you!

ps: If you checked my video and it's Private, you should know that I schedule my videos to be public after a few hours, to avoid Scammers submit my videos to bounty campaigns before me.

Good video
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
I participated in the Article/Video Bounty Campaign with this video: https://youtu.be/DstJWy0es-k

This is my ETH address: 0x2b9840F282F167E8e8b0Ed8c2938DCaa1006c5D4
When receiving a video from hndrk10 ( ICO Central ), please verify if the ETH address matches the one from the Video Description. Many Scammers submit my videos, with my credentials but with a different ETH Address. Thank you!

ps: If you checked my video and it's Private, you should know that I schedule my videos to be public after a few hours, to avoid Scammers submit my videos to bounty campaigns before me.
Hello, Sandra ! Tell me please , in a MEDIUM you can clap and comment on the posts of the February 12 , if I joined today 15 Feb , or only do day to day ?
Hi! Sure, you can  Cheesy
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
Join Medium campaign!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello, Sandra ! Tell me please , in a MEDIUM you can clap and comment on the posts of the February 12 , if I joined today 15 Feb , or only do day to day ?
Great activity on the thread Smiley Not every ann thread have such discussions  Grin
Activity: 164
A very interesting game, well made interface and design + the modern idea, I think the project will be popular! Participate in Media campaign  Wink
Where did you see all this information? Give the reference please.
I got acquainted with the white paper, and based on the work of the characters, animation and how it is all bright and colorful presented on the site, I realized that the interface will be quite functional, and the design of the project will be beautiful and bright. I really liked the site of presales.  Smiley
Hi. How many comments / likes in a week? The report is not needed?

In MEDIUM/GOLOS/STEEMIT CAMPAIGN only 1 comment per 1 post. And you don't need to report.
Pages:
Jump to: