Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🦄🦄🦄 UNICORNGO 🦄🦄🦄 - page 9. (Read 3491 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Hi all! Do you have a signature company? you have a cool logo, I think cool signatures should be)
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Even if we assume that only half will be done, it will be a very large amount of material. The other half will obviously go to the remaining types of bounty campaign.
Yes. Even 250 good video about the project is a lot. I will watch with interest the development of events. I would like to see videos that have already been made.
I think for the promotion of the material being developed, developers will introduce a social media bounty campaign. To the video was in the top it should be a lot of likes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vWf2oV3uJBdwHn_E1Via3Yd0dkbJA9rD8126F0Z94us/edit#gid=2021839898
No one has made a video yet. It is a pity I would have enjoyed reading the information about the project in a visual form.
Why 500 and 1000?
500k/600 = ~800 videos
500k/300 = ~1600 articles

You missed this:
+ 150 CANDYCOIN tokens bonus if article gets viewed 1000+ times
+ 300 CANDYCOIN tokens bonus if video gets viewed 1000+ times
Yes, you're right, I did not take this into account. However, there is still a huge amount of material. And the bounty campaign does not provide  likes from bounty hunters for this content.
Activity: 364
Even if we assume that only half will be done, it will be a very large amount of material. The other half will obviously go to the remaining types of bounty campaign.
Yes. Even 250 good video about the project is a lot. I will watch with interest the development of events. I would like to see videos that have already been made.
At the moment, a very interesting bounty campaign in its structure. I wonder what it's based on, after all I think this is the first stage of the campaign and further changes are possible.
If you divide the bounty pool into a price that is paid for the articles, then a rather large number of articles is obtained. The project will receive a large promotion on target sites.
Bounty pool is 500 000 candytokens.
Tokens per article:
High quality - 300 CANDYCOIN tokens
Good quality - 150 CANDYCOIN tokens

Tokens per video:
High quality - 600 CANDYCOIN tokens
Good quality - 300 CANDYCOIN tokens
So it is about 500 high quality video or 1000 high quality article.
I do not think that the project really needs so many videos and articles. I think the campaign bounty pool will be changed - spending on new kinds of bounty campaign will be made.
At the moment, a very interesting bounty campaign in its structure. I wonder what it's based on, after all I think this is the first stage of the campaign and further changes are possible.
If you divide the bounty pool into a price that is paid for the articles, then a rather large number of articles is obtained. The project will receive a large promotion on target sites.
Tokens per article:

Tokens per video:
Why 500 and 1000?
500k/600 = ~800 videos

You missed this:
+ 150 CANDYCOIN tokens bonus if article gets viewed 1000+ times
+ 300 CANDYCOIN tokens bonus if video gets viewed 1000+ times
Why 500 and 1000?
500k/600 = ~800 videos
Tokens per article:

Tokens per video:
Something can change maybe they add facebook and twitter.
I really hope that they do this. It really hel them to promote their project.
Activity: 168
Is there a signature link for Jr.member?

Hello! Unfortunatly we haven't signature campaign
Is this the final decision or something that can change?

Something can change maybe they add facebook and twitter.
I really hope that they do this. It really hel them to promote their project.
Activity: 262
If I found the bug would I be rewarded for that? - I could test your alpha or beta version

And I don't think that you will be rewarded. You should ask Sandra directly.
Activity: 242
If I found the bug would I be rewarded for that? - I could test your alpha or beta version
Activity: 167
How to check is candy token on my wallet?

Add custom token and check is it works, you must ask admins the instructions.
Activity: 189
How to check is candy token on my wallet?
Activity: 224
After the campaign has ended, we will distribute the entire award among all campaign participants within 3 weeks.
It turns out I should at least once take part in the bounty campaign and then if the entire fund is not spent, then I will get an additional bonus, right?
\
No, you will get your tokens, no matter if the entire fund is not spent.
Activity: 320
I've just signed up for translations contributions. Thanks! Wink
After the campaign has ended, we will distribute the entire award among all campaign participants within 3 weeks.
It turns out I should at least once take part in the bounty campaign and then if the entire fund is not spent, then I will get an additional bonus, right?
Pages:
Jump to: