Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ⚡ United Traders ⚡ Payments will be in BTC and UTT tokens ⚡ - page 6. (Read 26901 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Tell me, please, the name of the contract for the MEW for work on the stock exchange Etnerdelta. I understand that their trade is already available

Here it is: https://etherscan.io/address/0x16f812be7fff02caf662b85d5d58a5da6572d4df#code
Proof here: https://utmagazine.ru/posts/21407-token-sale-united-traders-uspeshno-zavershen
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
I desire my UTT.  My ERC wallet is provided below incase it is going to be sent through it .

Please manager , I hope you will update, thanks for understanding.

ERC wallet : 0xA947Ba92612824c69e89AfB72385C1267424b33B
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Tell me, please, the name of the contract for the MEW for work on the stock exchange Etnerdelta. I understand that their trade is already available
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Its very good to see this on hitbtc exchange and coinmarketcap. And also the volume is very good enough for the beginning of exchange activity. Soon, hope to see UTT on bigger exchanges too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
This token is already registered in coinmarketcap, that is a good sign, currently in coinmarketcap shows the price of $ 2 more, with a total supply of 100,000,000 I think its value will double from the present, now we just wait for distribution..  Grin
The only burse where UTT is traded is HitBTC. First time see a burse which take a fee not only for withdraw but for deposit!!!  Shocked
 BTC deposit - 0.0006 BTC and 0.001 for withdraw, ETH deposit - 0.002 and 0.00958 for withdraw
 Withdraw fee for UTT is 3. OMG, deposit is without fee!!!  Grin Devs, where are my 120 Utt? I wanna deposit them to HitBTC as fast as I can!!!  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
This token is already registered in coinmarketcap, that is a good sign, currently in coinmarketcap shows the price of $ 2 more, with a total supply of 100,000,000 I think its value will double from the present, now we just wait for distribution..  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Yes. ICO tokens was dropped to me 2017-12-28 00:03:46
You seem to be a lucky guy! Don't tell anybody 'bout it!  Grin

really? it seems to me that you are the only lucky guy)) and where did they drop the tokens? etherwallet or ut personal account?

Yes, really.
Tokens are on my MEW account.
I don't know why other people didn't receive their ICO tokens yet. It's not good at all.. reputation breaks down faster than it creates

ahh, you are talking about ICO tokens. but we are waiting for the bounty token distribution..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
I have asked about bounty tokens to support they said it will send in this week, so we are all waiting!

thanks for this good informations we are waiting UTT tokens Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I have asked about bounty tokens to support they said it will send in this week, so we are all waiting!

Good to know, let's hope all this bounty stuff will be sorted soon and we all can move on. Cheesy

really? it seems to me that you are the only lucky guy)) and where did they drop the tokens? etherwallet or ut personal account?

Yes, really.
Tokens are on my MEW account.
I don't know why other people didn't receive their ICO tokens yet. It's not good at all.. reputation breaks down faster than it creates
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
The purchased tokens are already distributed but the tokens coming from bounty campaign i think will send in the close future because only people from bounty campaign still not yet received.

hopefully soon distributed, we just wait, I hope the payment finishes this week, and hopefully can enter the market directly, what is the price of utt when entering the market,?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

Merit: 101
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
So I remembered I joined this and checked my UT profile to see if the tokens has arrived and found none there. Went back to this thread to check if I'm the only one having problems. Nope. Also I'm surprised why you guys still have your sigs on.  Grin

Well, it would have been nice to have tokens but if they never give us some, there's really nothing we can do. I mean, I've seen worse bounties where participants never got anything for their effort.  Angry

Just curious, when the bounty tokens will be delivered to my ETH address?
I received my ICO tokens in time, but still want to receive my bounty stakes.

Thanks in advance.

Wait, you actually received UTT tokens?

Did you check your ETH address on ethplorer/etherscan?

Nothing there, I think it's just the ICO that's been paid. The bounty is still unpaid.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
The purchased tokens are already distributed but the tokens coming from bounty campaign i think will send in the close future because only people from bounty campaign still not yet received.
So I remembered I joined this and checked my UT profile to see if the tokens has arrived and found none there. Went back to this thread to check if I'm the only one having problems. Nope. Also I'm surprised why you guys still have your sigs on.  Grin

Well, it would have been nice to have tokens but if they never give us some, there's really nothing we can do. I mean, I've seen worse bounties where participants never got anything for their effort.  Angry

Just curious, when the bounty tokens will be delivered to my ETH address?
I received my ICO tokens in time, but still want to receive my bounty stakes.

Thanks in advance.

Wait, you actually received UTT tokens?

Did you check your ETH address on ethplorer/etherscan?
Activity: 644
Anatoliy made today a video about high prices in ETH network, that this is a disaster for small payments it can take all your payment for this comission. May be they waiting little commision decrease to pay bounty, bounty is a huge quantity of small transactions.
Activity: 966
We can already remove the signature and avatar?
i remove my signature on 24 december, read pages before
Merit: 102
We can already remove the signature and avatar?
Pages:
Jump to: