Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ⚡ United Traders ⚡ Payments will be in BTC and UTT tokens ⚡ - page 8. (Read 26901 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110
It is best if we could hear some updates from the campaign manager himself so that we can avoid negative thoughts about the distribution of UT Tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hi hotachy, when we can received the utt tokens? I have check the site it is still zero utt tokens. Thanks
patient, usually payment will be made after 2 to 3 weeks since spreadsheet calculation, this is not like paying in btc which is paid weekly, let the team finish the job, we just have to wait,  Grin

It's a great advice! It will be better if bounty participants receive their tokens prior to listing on the exchanges.
when we see the payment in btc is always on time, I'm sure UTT token payments will not take long, if we compare it with another project the distribution could take weeks, maybe the manager will make a post when the payment is done.

Completely agree with this sentiment. There is some patience needed to be demonstrated. The team has allocated BTC as per their commitment, so no need to worry. You will get the tokens soon. I don’t expect it to take more than January 30
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hello, If there have not been accrual of tokens on the ether wallets
My ethereum address has changed. Change it, please at 0xceD7d21Bc01301760C8E6ea6Be70A204d449c49a
My nickname bitcointalk: Randomaze
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I dont think I have been paid for ssome of the weeks I posted. week6 I was not credited. You can look at my post count I have made many postts over a longer peroid then just one week. Thank you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
Hi hotachy, when we can received the utt tokens? I have check the site it is still zero utt tokens. Thanks
patient, usually payment will be made after 2 to 3 weeks since spreadsheet calculation, this is not like paying in btc which is paid weekly, let the team finish the job, we just have to wait,  Grin

It's a great advice! It will be better if bounty participants receive their tokens prior to listing on the exchanges.
when we see the payment in btc is always on time, I'm sure UTT token payments will not take long, if we compare it with another project the distribution could take weeks, maybe the manager will make a post when the payment is done.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
I'm sure it'll last until the first work day in Russia, i.e January 9.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
All we need to wait a little more i think. After happy new year vacation we can receive our bounty tokens. Hope to see it on good exchanges after a while
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Why do you continue to wear UTT signatures if the campaign is already over?
Because they don't have new signature campaign to join in. That is why it's okay to wear it and they don't bother to remove it till they find a new one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Why do you continue to wear UTT signatures if the campaign is already over?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi Admins, are we allowed to remove our signatures and avatars? Thank you.
You are late, buddy! Now you've got to hold this UTT signature all your bitcointalk life!  Grin
P.S. Just a joke! Happy New Year and Profit to You in the next year.  Smiley

Nice joke!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
hahaha LOL good joke made me laugh..

Anyway Hello Hotachy,

Just wanna know if when will be the tokens send?dont get me wrong
i am just updating and waiting.

Thank you !!!

I agree sir the update is important for us

Thank you and happy 2018
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
You are late, buddy! Now you've got to hold this UTT signature all your bitcointalk life!  Grin

hahaha LOL good joke made me laugh..

Anyway Hello Hotachy,

Just wanna know if when will be the tokens send?dont get me wrong
i am just updating and waiting.

Thank you !!!

in the personal account will be tokens

Has token be sent? If not, when is it expected?

Nope, my account is showing zero tokens.

when do we expect?

First 8-10 days in January are a vacation for the most people in Russia so be patient and wait until January 9
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

when do we expect?

Same, I still have 0 tokens. An update would be appreciated.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

when do we expect?
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: