Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 128. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 135
how long duration ico selling
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Can you change my rank? I updated my signature to Hero Member.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Let me clear some confusion here. Jamal was just pointing the off constructive post that we normally see in Bounty threads like requests with participation details which often is unconstructive.

There is no reason to panic as we will count Bounty posts as long as it is not spammy, unconstructive , one liner or any posts that we think that a user is posting pushing themselves to increase post count.
is my signature correct?i have replaced the new one, but i still hesitate dev ..

Well you look good (ehm..) Sexy  Wink

hello sir avirunes, is this utrust project still a long period of promotion or will it end at the end of this month sir? because i see utrust very nice its update.

will end mid october maybe. because the announcement of ICO is happen in first week of october. so expect that the ico end on mid if not late october.
thanks for your info sir

who knows - it could be even november so far - we have to wait for an official announsment from team

I think the ICO will be at end of October. We saw a lot of ICOs that move their date to end oct- early nov. Maybe a lot of devs waiting for a better market situation to launch their coin! So the price maybe will be stable in the first time Smiley
Activity: 416
Merit: 270

Let me clear some confusion here. Jamal was just pointing the off constructive post that we normally see in Bounty threads like requests with participation details which often is unconstructive.

There is no reason to panic as we will count Bounty posts as long as it is not spammy, unconstructive , one liner or any posts that we think that a user is posting pushing themselves to increase post count.
is my signature correct?i have replaced the new one, but i still hesitate dev ..

hello sir avirunes, is this utrust project still a long period of promotion or will it end at the end of this month sir? because i see utrust very nice its update.

will end mid october maybe. because the announcement of ICO is happen in first week of october. so expect that the ico end on mid if not late october.
thanks for your info sir

who knows - it could be even november so far - we have to wait for an official announsment from team
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

thanks for your info sir
Activity: 294

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

Well you look good (ehm..) Sexy  Wink

Activity: 434
GIGZI
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
remind  me please when the bounty campaign will end (date)?
Activity: 322
Good to know that the issue within the bounty thread post are already done Smiley i already update my signature BB codes. by the way what is the max cap of this UTRUST program?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

Well you look good (ehm..) Sexy  Wink

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Hi! Many retweets already dissapeared from my profile. How you will count them?

I already explained the case here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21558363 (someone had asked it earlier). We are not responsible for any actions of Third Party applications that you have authorized to access your twitter account.

I am also using my Twitter accounts but I haven't faced any of these so I don't think that it is being done by twitter staff. Please check on your third party applications list and remove untrusted third party applications off the list.

Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck. Smiley
Joined on social media campaign...thankyou

Thanks for participating. Let's spread word about Utrust

I want to participate in social and bounty bounty of signatures, I just need to fill out the form and I will be able to participate?

Yes.

All updated till now.

I can't find when bounty is finished?! You can tell me that. Another question, I can write posts in any thread and in any language? (Russian, English) And all I will be counted?

bounty will end after ICO about the posts you can write where ever you want except bounty threads. post must be good quality and on topic 
What?? there is no rules about posting in the bounty threads in the first page. what are you saying jamal? can you clarify this avirunes? thanks because there are so many participants will complain here for sure.

Activity: 98
i joined Blog Campaign.
already submit form, I hope accepted and approved
Activity: 211
The company has great prospects and a great future, I join the bounty and look forward to the ICO
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
Activity: 840
Merit: 252

I already explained the case here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21558363 (someone had asked it earlier). We are not responsible for any actions of Third Party applications that you have authorized to access your twitter account.

I am also using my Twitter accounts but I haven't faced any of these so I don't think that it is being done by twitter staff. Please check on your third party applications list and remove untrusted third party applications off the list.

I want to participate in social and bounty bounty of signatures, I just need to fill out the form and I will be able to participate?

Yes.

All updated till now.

I can't find when bounty is finished?! You can tell me that. Another question, I can write posts in any thread and in any language? (Russian, English) And all I will be counted?

bounty will end after ICO about the posts you can write where ever you want except bounty threads. post must be good quality and on topic 
What?? there is no rules about posting in the bounty threads in the first page. what are you saying jamal? can you clarify this avirunes? thanks because there are so many participants will complain here for sure.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Good day,

I m now a full member rank, please update my current rank on the spreadsheet: your effort is appreciated, thank you in advance. Nice campaign manager, keep going and love the work Smiley  Grin

God bless!

Edit**

Number: #36 at the signature spreadsheet

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

Yes.

All updated till now.

Activity: 322
Jump to: