Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 131. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Hello... when will ico be finished? i see ico just starting the first week of october
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
JOIN FOR TWITTER CAMPAIGN
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Joined the signature campaign,
test post to check if everything is in order
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
I joined in the signature bounty project
I believe utrust will suses great because it is managed by a team of experienced and great.
thank you
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Joined to social campaign Thanks
Activity: 278
hi . i would like to ask on when will be the final counting of posts on signature campaign will be ?
After the campaign ends for sure if you backread in some pages you will it said by the campaign manager (avirunes) but you can also ask jamal about it because he is the assistant campaign manager here.
Activity: 113
hi . i would like to ask on when will be the final counting of posts on signature campaign will be ?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
joined the twitter campaign? Where can I see if i am accepted?
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hi dev. I ranked up and now I'm a Member, Can I already changed my signature?

Hello, yes you can change your rank, updating the tables occurs every week, when the week ends the manager update information regarding your signature
MoonDeFi
Can't find any blogs in your spreadsheet.
Good evening, I answer your question, if you did not find yourself in the table, the manager did not update the table, and he does it weekly, or you filled the form incorrectly
MoonDeFi
I have read an announcement ( https://medium.com/@UTRUST/important-announcement-from-the-utrust-team-b893466fb506) that UTrust ICO has temporarily postponed. They will announce their new ico date on October. I have a question about singature removing. Can any participant remove signature or continue untill the end of the ico?

Hello, I will gladly answer your question, so if you remove the signature before the end of the ICO, then be disqualified from this company
MoonDeFi
it's not felt ico from this project is almost walk me I'm worth succeed because I see followers of this project very much this has become sign of this project will succeed
Hi, I fully agree with the project is gradually gaining momentum, and I think that will collect the desired amount for a few days, because this project is relevant among major investors
MoonDeFi
The platform for online payments is now no surprise. Utrast on their background looks very impressive. I would like to hope that the project will be very successful.

Hello, yes, I agree with you Utrust is a unique project, it has many differences from other similar projects and by the way, not every project has 1.5 m for advertising
MoonDeFi
Great project. Out of the ICOs/ Cryptocurrecies out there, which ones are do you think are your competitors?
I welcome you, I will answer your question in this case, the project is much better and out of competition similar because its technology is unique and the team of professionals also means a lot
MoonDeFi
and the exact date of the end of the ICO has not yet been determined by the company ?
Good evening, according to the latest data the other day, the date of the beginning of sales should become known, that the sale of tokens will last one week in one round
MoonDeFi
A very good project considering the excellent development.
And I follow the bounty twitter in this project because I feel confident with this project to promise future for the followers of this project.
Good evening, I agree with you, the project is quite good and gives great hope in the future, I hope for its success and recognition in the future, we look forward to ICO and I hope it will be fast
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Is there any required post we will do in a week to have stakes or make a 50 quality post within campaign period to be able to have stakes ?
you can see all the requirements and terms in first post. if you read them properly you would not need to ask any question again.
thanks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Joined twitter bounty. Thx for project!
Activity: 392
Joined twitter and facebook...

Thanks dev.
Jump to: