Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 134. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 296
A very good project considering the excellent development.
And I follow the bounty twitter in this project because I feel confident with this project to promise future for the followers of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
ICO has begun, hopefully achieve sales targets, good work

what? where do you see that the ico has started?
in the main site said that the ICO is begin in the first week of october and no specific date posted.
reference?
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
Please change the link on Twitter in the table No. 1489 https://twitter.com/MishanyaSpirt
Activity: 122
Can't find any blogs in your spreadsheet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
joined social media bounty, but for slack and telegram isn't going through.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
to much participants. you should close register in signature bounty compaign. don't want to waste time for couple coins.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Sorry for being inactive and not responding actively to messages or posts lately. I am kinda having some health issues due to which I was taking some rest.

I will be out of this situation by Thursday and will answer any questions or queries you have.

No worries, take a good rest  and get well soon. Take your time health is very important.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Joined the signature bounties thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
ICO has begun, hopefully achieve sales targets, good work
Activity: 462
Good Mooring,
Dear sir,
I would like to inform you  that when i joined i was just jr. Member but now i am a member, that's why  i have changed my signature . so
please update my rank into your spreadsheet .

Thank you
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
 Дaйтe пoжaлyйcтa paбoчyю ccылкy нa slack пишeт ccылкa нe дocтyпнa oбpaтитecь к влaдeльцy
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
Sorry for being inactive and not responding actively to messages or posts lately. I am kinda having some health issues due to which I was taking some rest.

I will be out of this situation by Thursday and will answer any questions or queries you have.
oh yes, very uncomfortable in that situation. rest and hopefully get well soon guys.  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Still eagerly waiting for the coming date for this coin to enter the market to make a real exchange and will continue to rise to get a good price and stable
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I will be maintaining the translated ann thread please change that in the xls file. (Greek)
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Is it just me or is the Slack invite link not working?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
jamal is a very nice bounty campaign manager. If I were him I would say ETH address is immutable, just like anything should be in a blockchain. Changing ETH addresses for so many people must be time consuming. Congrats to Jamal for being so nice. This is so underrated today.
Jump to: