Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 142. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I have Joined

twitter and fb program .

happy luck togheter
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Good evening, tell me what will happen if the project collects the desired amount, will the expansion of the platform itself be in the future?
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
hy dev, joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign. nice project and good luck Smiley
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I have joined the signature campaign. A question: How are you counting a week? From Monday till Sunday?
This ico is classified by easy rules,with 50 post rules until the end of ico,so all campaign participants do not feel burdened to pursue post,
I hope this ico will be easy to achieve success

maybe you can tell me? will my posts be counted in local? I did not find it anywhere. Thanks
Activity: 122
Bounty Campaign Manager, Thanks for updating my address.  Smiley
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
I have joined the signature campaign. A question: How are you counting a week? From Monday till Sunday?
This ico is classified by easy rules,with 50 post rules until the end of ico,so all campaign participants do not feel burdened to pursue post,

I think it's a good idea for all the participants to make at least 50 posts until the end of the campaign, I think since the bounty campaign was held by Mr. Irfan, creating a new rule that gets all participants to make at least 10/15 posts a week, participants can not do their work ..

I think all campaign managers should go back to the initial procedure where each participant must make 50 pots until the end of the campaign ...
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 129
Participted in Blog campaign
Hope i will be accepted
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
tell me please, the messages that I write in the local section will be taken into account or not? thanks for the answer
Activity: 124
Joined facebook bounty
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
hello manager
spreadsheet № 941 - I did not correctly indicate the address of the my wallet.please delete № 941 .
I have registered with my original account at № 942.
Thank you.

Maybe you can pm him in that matter because there are so many works they will not know this because there are too many messages here, so better to just message avirunes about that matter for assurance.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
hello manager
spreadsheet № 941 - I did not correctly indicate the address of the my wallet.please delete № 941 .
I have registered with my original account at № 942.
Thank you.
Activity: 357
Joined Utrust Social Media Bounty. I will support this project 100%.   Smiley Thank you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
hello manager
spreadsheet 610 it's not my facebook he stole my bitcointalk profile data.
please delete no 610 I have registered with my original account at no 932.
thank you
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
good project
I join in bounty social media face book
hopefully i'm not late for this bounty
hopefully great success
Activity: 416
Merit: 270

I believe there are nothing about weeks at rules - just all period till ICO ends:
5: Payment will be done once at the End of the token sale.
6: Keep your signature till spreadsheet updated with your final post count
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
Activity: 672

The project is excellent, I would like to of course that all the guys have succeeded! I hope that ico will also go well as a prince!
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Well this is so much interesting project UTRUST campaign is good to hear. i will join in social media campaign goodluck to all of who participated in this campaign including me Smiley
well yeah this campaign is very good that's why i join in this signature campaign and help them to promote it because i want to be part of this successful project Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This project is good for ease online payment.. good job
Jump to: