Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 139. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
I am very happy with the presence of the project, and I have joined social media and Twitter. Expect this project to achieve the desired target by this team. Hopefully the future success can be the best hearted his fans.
Hi, the project looks solid both from the side of design and from the very technology of the platform, many independent experts say that this project will break into the sphere of crypto-currency and become one of the advanced platforms
MoonDeFi
wow ... good project, i want to join but i think it's been left to join bounty campaign social media, good luck ..
Kind time of the day, I agree with you this project is unique and worthy of attention from large investors will tell you my opinion I want to invest in this project such projects make such platforms
MoonDeFi
Hello avirunes what is the possible exchanger of this token may i ask? cause this project will be very successful and it will skyrocket in markets so i would like to know what is the exchanger
Good evening, I will gladly answer your question, so if you get tokens of this project you will be able to sell them on the exchange on what the coin will be traded and it will be your choice on which coin to change
MoonDeFi
Moжeт я нe нaшёл, кaкaя цeнa тoкeнa? Ha кaкиx биpжax бyдeт тopгoвaтьcя? Кaкoй минимaльный cбop для выплaты yчacтникaм Бayнти?

Hello, you can see the price of the token on the official site of the poem on the first page of this thread. On ICO the price will depend on the round and will be further reported when the coin is released to the stock exchange
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
Heloo Sir Manager
Please update my rank from Jr member to Member in the spreadsheet, thank you.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
sorry for interrupting but if this ico is so success when will this campaign ends? after the campaign ends i know that it will be discussing the exchanger what is the price of this UTRUST token right now?

ICO didn't even started yet. First round will be in 20 September.
When ICO finishes all bounty campaigns will finish too.
Activity: 322
Hello avirunes what is the possible exchanger of this token may i ask? cause this project will be very successful and it will skyrocket in markets so i would like to know what is the exchanger

It's impossible to know that at this stage. Let's wait for ICO to finish, then we can talk about exchanges.
sorry for interrupting but if this ico is so success when will this campaign ends? after the campaign ends i know that it will be discussing the exchanger what is the price of this UTRUST token right now?
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs

It's impossible to know that at this stage. Let's wait for ICO to finish, then we can talk about exchanges.
Activity: 322
I am now enrolled in this campaign hoping that it will be success in the near future what is the exact date of the end of the ico? can someone here tell me so that i am aware when will this campaign ends.?
Activity: 728
joined on twitter and facebook bounty campaign
Activity: 224
also joined the social media bounty
best of luck for this coin! 🍺
edit: also thinking of joining the sig campaign because the sig and avatar is so pretty! 😁😂
Activity: 504
Joined Social Media Bounty
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Dear Avirunes, I changed my signature to full member, you can change in the spreadsheet please: line 258 lilaj4de

I just inserted the avatar Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
Hi dev. I ranked up and now I'm a Member, Can I already changed my signature?
yeah you can change you signature for sure but make sure that you will answer the form, and also make sure that the campaign manager will know about it because they are the one who updates it.

I already PM avirunes that I already ranked up, but I am still waiting for his reply and permission. And what form should I fill up? I haven't seen one.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
I joined the Twitter and Sig campaign!
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Joined in facebook,twitter and slack bounties
Thanks a lot
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Hi dev. I ranked up and now I'm a Member, Can I already changed my signature?
yeah you can change you signature for sure but make sure that you will answer the form, and also make sure that the campaign manager will know about it because they are the one who updates it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Just joined your facebook&twitter campaign
Good luck!
Activity: 1624
Hi manager, I joined the bounty blog and I made a mistake. I accidentally changed my blog link. Please correct my blog link has been changed to:

https://indocryp.blogspot.co.id/2017/08/utrust-masa-depan-pembayaran-online.html

I'm at No. 41 in the spreadsheet.
thanks.

Hopefully the campaign manager will fix your problem, with your negligence when registering ..
Jump to: