Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 26. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
Keep waiting for the good news from the team and managers to start the token distribution for all bounty participants, I hope the token will be distributed on this day.
Is there someone who knows about this transaction: https://etherscan.io/token/0x70a72833d6bf7f508c8224ce59ea1ef3d0ea3a38?a=0x7c41e6d559641805539fbd3492caea57ca492ff7. Where token UTK out, there is no owner?

you can track with address who received UTK. and paste on search in bounty spreadsheet.
you will see nothing. no one address bounty participant at there
Yes I have seen it, that there is no recipient address from bounty participants. Well I hope today is good news for all bounty participants in distribute. Hoping very much
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
Keep waiting for the good news from the team and managers to start the token distribution for all bounty participants, I hope the token will be distributed on this day.
Is there someone who knows about this transaction: https://etherscan.io/token/0x70a72833d6bf7f508c8224ce59ea1ef3d0ea3a38?a=0x7c41e6d559641805539fbd3492caea57ca492ff7. Where token UTK out, there is no owner?

you can track with address who received UTK. and paste on search in bounty spreadsheet.
you will see nothing. no one address bounty participant at there
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
I still believe in Utrust. We just need to trust them that they will distribute it this week. Hoping that they will be true to what they post on ann thread. Let’s give them trust.
they promise that the day will start, but until now there is no payment to the participants. we've been waiting 3 months.
Here in Bounty Section many others have same problem because they need to settle things and Utrust is one of biggest bounty so wait with patience hopefully they will start paying in next few days
Currently the problem is it payments not in given to date, i'm look in telegram chat if they say bounty will is started this week and still has not materialized.
What we can do? protest or complain? there is no point because we in here must be patient waiting, waiting and waiting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I still believe in Utrust. We just need to trust them that they will distribute it this week. Hoping that they will be true to what they post on ann thread. Let’s give them trust.
they promise that the day will start, but until now there is no payment to the participants. we've been waiting 3 months.
Here in Bounty Section many others have same problem because they need to settle things and Utrust is one of biggest bounty so wait with patience hopefully they will start paying in next few days
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Is this bounty a scam? I have participated i this bounty since sep 2017! Why wait so long to pay up.

Yes, This Utrust bounty program is SCAM
they wont pay, stop asking about distribution

He newbie stop with the FUD and go elsewhere!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
you can specify the purse address from which the distribution of tokens is going, in the table of bounty hunters and etherscan transactions, there is not one coincidence with the wallet ?!
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
I really hope they pay this month, otherwise the whole community will get nervous and this will affect the price and also the project...

Can you send a link to your account in bounty spreadsheet?

Hi dev, I am confused about the distribution. Ash from telegram said distribution started on monday but today is tuesday and no payment at all.

Thqbk you

The team received a final spreadsheet. Since yesterday it has been preparing distribution.
Please remember that we have more than 5,000 participants. Everyone has a different wallet and different amount of reward.
The team has promised that we will receive our tokens this week. I believe that this will happen.
I still believed to this project i know we need more more patience i believe this week we get our bounty. All we need to do now is to wait and have more patience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
I really hope they pay this month, otherwise the whole community will get nervous and this will affect the price and also the project...

Hi dev, I am confused about the distribution. Ash from telegram said distribution started on monday but today is tuesday and no payment at all.

Thqbk you

The team received a final spreadsheet. Since yesterday it has been preparing distribution.
Please remember that we have more than 5,000 participants. Everyone has a different wallet and different amount of reward.
The team has promised that we will receive our tokens this week. I believe that this will happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107

Thqbk you
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
I am still wait Utrust  to send my  bounty tokens ihope fxi date for distribution
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
patient and not to worry I'm sure utrust team will send bounty rewards

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Is this bounty a scam? I have participated i this bounty since sep 2017! Why wait so long to pay up.

Are you okay, how can you have joined since september 2017 but your rank didn't go up? you are lying to yourself. If you make an excuse because merit seems like you are wrong because the merit system only exists today.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Any news from this team??? about the distribution of tokens for our suport???

Have you participated in this campaign since September and you are still Newbie?
Newbies was not allowed to Join. Have you created a new account only to create FUD?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: