Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 29. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
When will get bounty i hop this week

we must be patient. it's just a matter of time.

Stil not yet distributions?

why still waiting bounty payment from this utrust, they will not paid bounty at all, you can ask them at telegram, they always said 1-2 weeks, until next year people ask they will said 1-2 weeks for payment
so please stop waiting , they will not paid.

Hi everybody,

Please know that this is a batch-driven process and not everybody will receive their tokens at the same time. Everyone should have their bounty tokens within the next 1-2 weeks. Note that this is the only time we are making an announcement regarding the bounties in this (non-bounty) thread.

All the best,
Your UTRUST Team

that post is from january 31, but until now nothing payment at all, they only talk lie, no intention to pay bounty at all.
the only thing you will hear and read is only "1-2" weeks lol

This is fresh answer from the dev on telegram, I asked if when they distribute the bounty, and they said, this week.

Waiting for the moment when the UTK price drops then the distribution will start might end of february haha Grin
I am trust with avirunes work but with utrust team does they needed to given trust? i dont know, lets wait again...
Activity: 546
Merit: 107

why still waiting bounty payment from this utrust, they will not paid bounty at all, you can ask them at telegram, they always said 1-2 weeks, until next year people ask they will said 1-2 weeks for payment
so please stop waiting , they will not paid.

Hi everybody,

Please know that this is a batch-driven process and not everybody will receive their tokens at the same time. Everyone should have their bounty tokens within the next 1-2 weeks. Note that this is the only time we are making an announcement regarding the bounties in this (non-bounty) thread.

All the best,
Your UTRUST Team

that post is from january 31, but until now nothing payment at all, they only talk lie, no intention to pay bounty at all.
the only thing you will hear and read is only "1-2" weeks lol

This is fresh answer from the dev on telegram, I asked if when they distribute the bounty, and they said, this week.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

the spreadsheet has been sent to the utrust team, so just wait a few more days maybe the distribution will start.

now we have to give time to devs utrust so they can check the spreadsheet
yes just be patient we wait for the distribution of tokens. later on in time there must be clear information from dev and tokens will go into our wallet.

I see the campaign manager always provide updates about the payment process and now it's time you wait for the payment will be done. Maybe they have another way of sending everyone's gifts.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

the spreadsheet has been sent to the utrust team, so just wait a few more days maybe the distribution will start.

yes just be patient we wait for the distribution of tokens. later on in time there must be clear information from dev and tokens will go into our wallet.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Hello. Tokens will be distributed in the near future?
Yes because now sheet is already in hand of owners and they will send bounty in next few days

It is taking too long! Has anyone been paid here Huh

Not me at least. The first one who received will post the news here I guess
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Yes because now sheet is already in hand of owners and they will send bounty in next few days

It is taking too long! Has anyone been paid here Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
I've prepared the csv files and final excel sheets and have sent it to Utrust owner. Since the sheet has been forwarded I will disallow any changes posted or PM to me from now onwards.

~Avirunes
good news sir, we can get certainty related to distribution and it is very happy. we hope utrust can be one of the coins that have a high price and can enter into a high market.
UTK has entered a big market like kucoin and hitbtc for now maybe in the future UTK will enter in many market and can be a token of high value
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
I've prepared the csv files and final excel sheets and have sent it to Utrust owner. Since the sheet has been forwarded I will disallow any changes posted or PM to me from now onwards.

~Avirunes
good news sir, we can get certainty related to distribution and it is very happy. we hope utrust can be one of the coins that have a high price and can enter into a high market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

~Avirunes

Thank you for this update. So just like other campaigns, this will typically take two weeks. But let's not get our hope high.
Activity: 308

~Avirunes

Great news ! you are doing an amazing job Avirunes you are a great bounty manager and I hope to work with you again. The Utrust team on telegram told us that they will distribute the tokens in batches during the next 1 or 2 weeks to avoid a big dump on the market. I think it's a really great ideas, let's hope that they will keep their word and give us our bounties in time. Great job everyone you all worked really hard.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

~Avirunes
Activity: 686
Just doing a last check on sheets. Will be done by 7-8 AM tomorrow forum time.

Thanks for the latest information to us all hopefully there are no new obstacles to slow down the repayment. I strongly support the results of your hard work. Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
Just doing a last check on sheets. Will be done by 7-8 AM tomorrow forum time.

thanks to the latest update dev news is very fun.
we hope today there are some people get rewards in bounty and no further delays.
good job.
Pages:
Jump to: