Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 53. (Read 100041 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
hi manager why my name is paint to green.what is it mean?my spreadseheet number 2313.

I second this. What does that green color mean?

It is a manager note for cheaters/double entries.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
hi manager why my name is paint to green.what is it mean?my spreadseheet number 2313.

I second this. What does that green color mean?
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Could you give us a time frame when we would receive our tokens? This Champaign has been running for so long and it would great if you give us a time frame when we would receive our tokens.

Update will be given once the developer relay a message to the campaign manager.  I believe the distribution of bounty will be done by the dev themselves unless they allow CM to distribute the bounties.  As of now  unless the project developer gave details regarding this matter, the CM is still waiting for the update just like the participants of this bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Could you give us a time frame when we would receive our tokens? This Champaign has been running for so long and it would great if you give us a time frame when we would receive our tokens.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
the bounty camping is over when the bounty token received.thank you for ansver

avirunes said that he update the spreadsheet after the dev gave the exact amount of total supply.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
the bounty camping is over when the bounty token received.thank you for ansver
Activity: 378
any kyc not yet release that was the manager said.
any idea how much is the price per utk?
If you want to I crease your post please ask questions that has not yet been asked or answered. For how long would you want to know the price after all you can find this info on www.coinmarketcap.com Anyways I just answered you. Guys please it would be better to do your own research...you can find anything on google.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am waiting for good news from bounty manager, I am sure they will pay to all bounty campaign participants. Please let us know where can we find the token distribution info?

i think bounty manager in this month will be give us good news or maybe this month will be distribute UTK tokens. i am waiting for good news too.
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
I am waiting for good news from bounty manager, I am sure they will pay to all bounty campaign participants. Please let us know where can we find the token distribution info?
Activity: 165
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
any kyc not yet release that was the manager said.
any idea how much is the price per utk?
Activity: 244
wow. if the bounty allocation on this bounty is 25m utk this is by far the biggest payment for bounty campaign.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Everyone is so excited about bounty. I hope everyone can take what you deserve.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
I'm still waiting on how much token allocation for bounty?
Please tell me if you know, sir
I think manager should blacklisted some people who keep asking when the distribution and receive the token.
Person above me is one of spammer who can't read what manager said.

The idea is tempting but I know Avirunes have long tolerance to this kind of stuff..  he will not forfeit people's hard earned stake/reward Smiley

Circulating Supply: 173,256,993 UTK
Total Supply: 500,000,000 UTK

so how much alocation for bounty, can you tell me?

There is still no update from the developer yet.
The developer has updated us about Pre ICO and token distribution long time ago. I highly recommend UTRUST team for their update and bounty manager keeping I touch with participants. You can go through previous comments and replies. Feed yourself with info it is better.
This week we gonna be entering the week of token distribution and I hope the price still looks good which I believe it gonna be greater than what we are seeing. Bounty hunters can go ahead and dump they will cry later while they see the price moon.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I hope people asking for bounty here will dump their tokens straight away. Then we can buy cheap tokens. Grin
I am not sure if bounty hunters are ready to dump their tokens...UTK is looking nice and it would be listed on Hitbtc also I am looking forward to bigger exchanges as well.

Trust me there are too many noobs that want to sell their tokens right now. They probably don't even know about what Utrust project is. Don't you see all these Twitter spammers? They will surely sell their tokens without even checking prices.

I'm sure they will not sell their tokens, and want to see to fly further
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
I hope people asking for bounty here will dump their tokens straight away. Then we can buy cheap tokens. Grin
I am not sure if bounty hunters are ready to dump their tokens...UTK is looking nice and it would be listed on Hitbtc also I am looking forward to bigger exchanges as well.

Trust me there are too many noobs that want to sell their tokens right now. They probably don't even know about what Utrust project is. Don't you see all these Twitter spammers? They will surely sell their tokens without even checking prices.
Guys, tell me please, bounty rewards will be send this month?
It could be this month or early next month. Stay tuned the bounty manager is working hard to see tokens are distributed appropriately.
Pages:
Jump to: