Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 48. (Read 100027 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
UTRUST!
We are waiting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
when will this project be distributed

I read through the thread and it seems they will distribute the tokens before end of Jan, not sure if it is true but I hope so
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
nowaday everyone so excited for reward. and everyone know utrust will deliver bounty reward in this month, me also very excited. let see UTRUST how will make us happy.

you'lll not receive anything.. you are permanently blacklisted from all my campaigns.. better don't waste your time here.

Rest of all eligible users will be paid accordingly.
Activity: 476
nowaday everyone so excited for reward. and everyone know utrust will deliver bounty reward in this month, me also very excited. let see UTRUST how will make us happy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
when will this project be distributed
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
Why do we have to change etherium account for friends? I think it shouldn't be allowed. Because some people are taking advantage to start cheating.

yeap it kind a funny, change address for a friend  Grin maybe i will write i wanna change address for my friends to mine, but here all bounty participants are my friends  Grin Grin

I guess he is not asking for his friend but rather looks like he is calling the bounty manager "my friend". He is also not changing the address,but, he is correcting the address
Yes i read that too he called manager "my friend" not for his friend maybe this guy is new for this one the ether is the same one if he use the last its not complete he need to put the letter F.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

Hello everyone
a question please
In any  date the bounty will be destributed?
Answer plz
Good chance UTRUST  Cool

Apparently this month, no exact date given at the moment. I hope a ton of you will hold the tokens and not dump them so the price wont suffer too much.

thank you for the information, happy to listen to this, just waiting for further news and receive it.
be patient for this and always successful team.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Dear manager of the company! I ask you to change the address of the wallet in the Slack and telegram table. I already asked for it. In the request table I was added but nothing changed! I very much ask you to change the address of your wallet! Thank you!

I join the above.

Hello, please, change my wallet address in Twitter and Facebook campaigns. My old address was hacked. Thank you!
Old wallet adress: 0x0F477CE6Dc9d2800E83725652c602a4f18C4A45d
New walket adress: 0xC828C56df770599C1AB369967920065c70a02865
My bitcointalk username: Yourodiviy
My bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yourodiviy-1142033

Twitter spreadsheet number: 2220
Facebook spreadsheet number: 1313
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Dear manager of the company! I ask you to change the address of the wallet in the Slack and telegram table. I already asked for it. In the request table I was added but nothing changed! I very much ask you to change the address of your wallet! Thank you!
Activity: 378
I would urge everyone to stay calm and support the team...as they might be working to deliver without errors..
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
There are stakes. It should not be difficult to calculate the tokens that it will receive.

how would you go about calculating your stake to coins ratio??
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
There are stakes. It should not be difficult to calculate the tokens that it will receive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Team Utrust, what is going on, stakes have been calculated but tokens are still to be calculated, Pls give us some update about calculation of tokens and distribution of bounties, everyone is waiting for a long time.
Hello, please, change my wallet address in Twitter and Facebook campaigns. My old address was hacked. Thank you!
Old wallet adress: 0x0F477CE6Dc9d2800E83725652c602a4f18C4A45d
New walket adress: 0xC828C56df770599C1AB369967920065c70a02865
My bitcointalk username: Yourodiviy
My bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yourodiviy-1142033

Twitter spreadsheet number: 2220
Facebook spreadsheet number: 1313
Activity: 588
Why do we have to change etherium account for friends? I think it shouldn't be allowed. Because some people are taking advantage to start cheating.

yeap it kind a funny, change address for a friend  Grin maybe i will write i wanna change address for my friends to mine, but here all bounty participants are my friends  Grin Grin

I guess he is not asking for his friend but rather looks like he is calling the bounty manager "my friend". He is also not changing the address,but, he is correcting the address
Activity: 980
Merit: 505

Activity: 378
Activity: 294
-snip

I want to change ethereum my friend on spreadsheet, can you change it ash, please?, bitcoin username is ( [email protected] ), number 1101 on facebook bounty

Correct address is "0x8708aEC567BDff13e1C3534cc2111670f3604B3F", not "0x8708aEC567BDff13e1C3534cc2111670f3604B3"

lol you are using multiple account? Campaign manager should ban you for cheating. and maybe dt2 member gave you negative trust for using multiple account and joining campaign. it is clearly cheating.
Activity: 476
it's almost two weeks schedule promised by bounty manager will update the stake / UTK.
but until now I have not seen any columns filled in bounty anywhere.
What really happened?

That's what I wanna ask too.
I've heard that KYC is finished and I wonder why they can't distribute the tokens for participants. UTK will be in hitbtc by tomorrow.
Keep calm token will be distributed this month. I plan to hodl and I hope u do same...the project is great and came at a perfect time

yes everyone should hold token. don't sell after get reward. i will also hold for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: