Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] VOISE - BOUNTY CAMPAIGN FINISHED - page 13. (Read 48656 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 103
So wearing the signature for more than a month and making more than 30 retweets on my 2300+ followers acc will not be rewarded?
I am waiting for an answer asap.

It is also very disrespectful to announce at the end that someone is not accepted...

I am received 30 VSM for Twitter bounty. Not quite what I expected. I'm more disappointed because Voise team decide the latest day to reduce bounty payments rate. thus directly taken money from other members (some call it theft) who's promote his business. very bad way of doing business, and very bad for Voise reputation

that is definitely correct. what they are showing the people here will just ruin their reputation and the name of the project, if they are fixing the issue then this will be good to the participants. hope they can fix this asap.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
When VSM available in livecoin.net? In your tweet you said before wednesday right?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BOUNTY FINISHED.
IF YOU NOT RECEIVED YOUR BOUNTY.
IT'S BECAUSE WE'VE REJECTED YOU.

all the bounty finished?is the signature bounty distributed?i cannot receive it.who get it?
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
I'm confirming that I already received my twitter bounty. Thanks for the bounty devs. Goodluck to this project. I'm now waiting for a good exchange to trade.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
The distribution is finish.?
So, how much rewards for blog media campaign and twitter?
For fair, please update the spreadsheet list

Yap mate. Devs decide to give only 10% planned bounty budget, 90% have kept for yourself
So if I could free them to promote, I can be free and negatively to promote them
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
The distribution is finish.?
So, how much rewards for blog media campaign and twitter?
For fair, please update the spreadsheet list
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
@Ivanvorter not providing a single reply on twitter

I am yet to receive twitter bounty

what kind of campaign is this?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
So wearing the signature for more than a month and making more than 30 retweets on my 2300+ followers acc will not be rewarded?

It is also very disrespectful to announce at the end that someone is not accepted...

I am received 30 VSM for Twitter bounty. Not quite what I expected. I'm more disappointed because Voise team decide the latest day to reduce bounty payments rate. thus directly taken money from other members (some call it theft) who's promote his business. very bad way of doing business, and very bad for Voise reputation
Activity: 462

on the negative from people to build their success doubtful
Activity: 158
xxx

Activity: 420
We will make every $ VSM valuable.
If you want to sell cheap, go ahead.
The price of ICO was already 1 $

Are you sure? With this behavior how will you make this token have a value above $1, if people understand that your platform is nothing more than a centralization strategy? Also if any of these people who are claiming the rewards is a great investor of VOISE? You do not have access to this information, you're being careless, dev! Do you believe that the path of discord and conflict is the way to success for VOISE? If it was an artist who is claiming the rewards and not received? If hasn't received some bounty VSM, will receive from your platform?

Yes,sure.
We're trying to solve all the issues.
The problem is that ethereum blockchain was collapsed and could not be sent, and some tx failed.
There is only 1 million in circulation and we're working in the platform.
Activity: 420
We're solving all the issues.

Regards
Activity: 557
Merit: 503
received from both, telegram and twitter campaign, thank you dev
Activity: 758
We will make every $ VSM valuable.
If you want to sell cheap, go ahead.
The price of ICO was already 1 $

Are you sure? With this behavior how will you make this token have a value above $1, if people understand that your platform is nothing more than a centralization strategy? Also if any of these people who are claiming the rewards is a great investor of VOISE? You do not have access to this information, you're being careless, dev! Do you believe that the path of discord and conflict is the way to success for VOISE? If it was an artist who is claiming the rewards and not received? If hasn't received some bounty VSM, will receive from your platform?
Activity: 601
BOUNTY FINISHED.

Thanks sent bounty distribution, the next wait exchange Smiley
Activity: 231
I wish more projects would give participation awards like Voise. The people actually interested in the project will be on Telegram, Slack, they'll sign up for accounts, download wallets, etc. Social media is great, but you also need to reward your dedicated followers.
Activity: 462

i not recieved blog bounty campaign and twitter
Activity: 660
I also did not receive the award, I participated almost from the beginning of the Twitter bounty campaign, I did everything honestly and in good time, but for some reason they decided not to pay me, I'm very disappointed! Nobody canceled the law of boomerang!
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
BOUNTY FINISHED.

I am joined on Voise Twitter campaign.
I did not receive nothing from this campaign. I regularly retweet mostly all of tweet from voiseit. Now without any explanation you just rejected payments. Well done.

Activity: 224
Thank you very much for the telegram bounty, i really apreciate it  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: