Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] VOISE - BOUNTY CAMPAIGN FINISHED - page 14. (Read 48656 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I have correctly received my rewards, but I am very worried! If they are not being able to deliver some tokens, will they be able to deliver a great project? I have no choice but to dump my 30 VOISE! A community needs to be strong, I'm not happy to have received the tokens and several people who helped in the construction, invested and did not receive! What is the principle of Bitcoin? Is not decentralization? It seems that the people who received were chosen and part saddest, reduced the rewards to be given, this token will not cost $1 and paid only 30 VSM? I'm disappointed... I hope you will review it all!
We will make every $ VSM valuable.
If you want to sell cheap, go ahead.
The price of ICO was already 1 $
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
BOUNTY FINISHED.
IF YOU NOT RECEIVED YOUR BOUNTY.
IT'S BECAUSE WE'VE REJECTED YOU.

hi manager. why i did not receive my bounty? im just #452 in your spreadsheet. then you said those who did not receive their bounty are rejected?then you just marked us green in the spreadsheet? i dont think so im the onlt one who didnot receive the bounty on teitter. i have seen so many complaints in this thread. i think you are not doing you job properly. please be professional enough, we did not participated in this campaign just for us to waste our time here. i retweeted all of your tweets and i guess other did too. but you didnot send what we are supposed to receive. dont make fun to some of participants, we are damn serious in helping team to promote your ico and this is what we will receive in return? you will just tell us we are rejected?

You make his promotion and they don't pay you... this is sooooo serious !!! Congratulations....
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
How much eth?

I'd say around 0.005 ETH
Activity: 758
I have correctly received my rewards, but I am very worried! If they are not being able to deliver some tokens, will they be able to deliver a great project? I have no choice but to dump my 30 VOISE! A community needs to be strong, I'm not happy to have received the tokens and several people who helped in the construction, invested and did not receive! What is the principle of Bitcoin? Is not decentralization? It seems that the people who received were chosen and part saddest, reduced the rewards to be given, this token will not cost $1 and paid only 30 VSM? I'm disappointed... I hope you will review it all!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
i also have not received my reward from twitter campaign. the manager said to message him from PM via telegram. today is the last day for complain of the bounty reward. i sent the message to him via PM on telegram this morning. but HE (IVAN VORTER) SAID THE BOUNTY IS OVER!!!!
I have not received my reward. i have done the task but i have not received my reward.
im very dissappointed with this manager and project!!! very dissappointed. he does not fullfil his promises!!
and also i think only this project is not transparent. in the spreedsheet nothing details about how many token will be received for participants and also nothing details about who is participants is receive and ignore.
PLEASE MANAGER. DONT BE QUITE!!!! SPEAK UP!
YOU ARE PAID TO MANAGE THIS PROJECT SO BE PROFESSIONAL!!!!!

Activity: 448
im confirming to receive my bounty for twitter..

to those who have complaints, let us just wait for the next update of the team with the issues.

but just my opinion, although they paid me, i must say that the team is very unprofessional. because if they are, they will really attend to the issues of the participants. im just so sick reading the thread with so much complaints and issues regarding the bounties allocated for the participants that have not been distributed to some. i strongly suggest that the team must resolve these bunch of issues here. its not good for your name if you keep on acting that way. people might dump all of your tokens because they are afraid they will left behind after the ico because of the unprofessionalism you have shown them.  a friendly advise team, BE FAIR TO EVERYONE. send the tokens to the rest of the participants. regain their trust. dont act as if you are new in this industry. and most importantly, dont act as if you will just gonna scam these people.

truly yours.
Activity: 392
May I know when the signature bounty will be sent out? I am yet to receive my share.
I did not receive my bounty yet(twitter+signature)
the best campaign manager ever, I've got nothing from signature and now they closed the distribution
You are not alone mate. I pm him and have not receive any reply yet

same here! i tried to checked some of the addresses in the spreadsheet. and guess what only few have received the tokens. what is this mean, he just send whoever he wants to send the tokens? you said the spreadsheet is already updated so meaning those in the spreadsheet must be the only one who will receive their tokens, and now not all receive the tokens, how could this be happening.
Activity: 350
How much eth?
How to deposit my VSM tokens from myetherwallet to cryptodao. Please help im new in token sending thankyou

Get VSM deposit address from cryptodao and send from myetherwallet, you will need some ETH on myetherwallet to pay the transaction gas
How to deposit my VSM tokens from myetherwallet to cryptodao. Please help im new in token sending thankyou
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
the best campaign manager ever, I've got nothing from signature and now they closed the distribution
You are not alone mate. I pm him and have not receive any reply yet
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504

Edit : I have received All the bounty reward after sending a PM on Tele Grup, please don't spamming the group with bounty issue guys  Cheesy

Thanks Manager Bounty : @Ivanvorter
Activity: 504
BOUNTY FINISHED.

hi manager. why i did not receive my bounty? im just #452 in your spreadsheet. then you said those who did not receive their bounty are rejected?then you just marked us green in the spreadsheet? i dont think so im the onlt one who didnot receive the bounty on teitter. i have seen so many complaints in this thread. i think you are not doing you job properly. please be professional enough, we did not participated in this campaign just for us to waste our time here. i retweeted all of your tweets and i guess other did too. but you didnot send what we are supposed to receive. dont make fun to some of participants, we are damn serious in helping team to promote your ico and this is what we will receive in return? you will just tell us we are rejected?
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
BOUNTY FINISHED.

sir kindly check Pm i not recieved blog bounty campaign reward and banner rewards.
Activity: 420
BOUNTY FINISHED.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Hi dev, I am twitter campaign, but until now I not yet receive VSM, please give me information about it, and I want to know when the next schedule to distribution for twitter bounty?
Thank you voise team I have received my full bounty,
For anybody still missing your bounty you should contact the team on telegram, they were very helpful and resolved my issue immediately.
Any trading site now?
Activity: 158
xxx
I did not receive my bounty yet(twitter+signature)
Activity: 1582
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
thank you i have recieved my token thankyou for the fast support dev
Happy to be with voise
Pages:
Jump to: