Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] VOISE - BOUNTY CAMPAIGN FINISHED - page 23. (Read 48656 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 264
The fast distribution, I get 10 VSM from the bounty of telegram. Waiting for distribution of other bounty. Thank you voise.

i have joined twitter,face,blog and telegram bounties Now I got 10 vsm too.. Is this just for telegram or all of it ? 10 vsm equals to 19.75 USD i think.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
The fast distribution, I get 10 VSM from the bounty of telegram. Waiting for distribution of other bounty. Thank you voise.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I got the VSM in my wallet
Thanks so much

Where could I exchange or trade them ?

How did you claim bounty?
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
I got the VSM in my wallet
Thanks so much

Where could I exchange or trade them ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
Awaiting your coin division
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What is contract Address ?
Ticker : VSL
Decimal : Huh

Thanks

Contract address : 0x82665764ea0b58157E1e5E9bab32F68c76Ec0CdF

Ticker : VSM
Decimal : 0

Source : https://medium.com/@voiseit/how-to-participate-in-voise-crowdsale-501bd3e723d6

i think is 8 of decimal .,. maybe that.,.,

NO!!! what OP provided is right and it's better to go by that. I even asked this thing at the telegram..ehat's given here is perfectly right
Activity: 294

Thanks

Source : https://medium.com/@voiseit/how-to-participate-in-voise-crowdsale-501bd3e723d6

i think is 8 of decimal .,. maybe that.,.,
Activity: 780
Merit: 251
good luck VSM, ilike it
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
exchange voise ?
i also want to know which exchange the token will be add.we should wait the information that the manager announce.
Regarding VOISE official twitter account I came to know that, they have received confirmation from @livecoin_net exchange. So, Before Wednesday $VSM token can be traded in LIVECOIN.
only one exchange?can the token be add on bittrex or other?

VOISE will be on bittrex as said on official twitter
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
exchange voise ?
i also want to know which exchange the token will be add.we should wait the information that the manager announce.
Regarding VOISE official twitter account I came to know that, they have received confirmation from @livecoin_net exchange. So, Before Wednesday $VSM token can be traded in LIVECOIN.
only one exchange?can the token be add on bittrex or other?
Activity: 172
Is Bounty distributed already ?? or still under in progress  Grin

Dev is doing the calculation, before July must be distributed but hopefully faster than expected Grin
We just wait and still monitor the information from the voise thread

Maybe next week they will distributed or a bounty. I think they will distribute for investor first, after investor finished they will distribute for bounty hunter.
Activity: 336

Dev is doing the calculation, before July must be distributed but hopefully faster than expected Grin
We just wait and still monitor the information from the voise thread
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
exchange voise ?
Good news for all voise investors and bounty hunter, great team work for voise dev team, I am sure that voise going to rocking soon.
It's definitely a good news.But i think before entering into market they should do some improvement that can grab others attention.Then it will be good for us.The idea behind Voise is great but they should contact with some musicians.Best of luck.
Activity: 364
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
exchange voise ?
Good news for all voise investors and bounty hunter, great team work for voise dev team, I am sure that voise going to rocking soon.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
dev big thank you wait on coin =)
Activity: 518
Merit: 265

Thanks

Activity: 172
twitter:
https://twitter.com/lindan8882
eth address:0x5242dc2114bb40ed7482adcfab07384d069408cc

Why you submit your eth address here? There is no instruction from dev or manager campaign to post your twitter and eth address here.
Activity: 364

Thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
exchange voise ?
Pages:
Jump to: