Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] VOISE - BOUNTY CAMPAIGN FINISHED - page 18. (Read 48656 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
This distribution does not seem to be a proper one, I don't see any stakes allocated for signature or Twitter, people tweeting at the start and who joined at the last get the same stake..this is nonsense.
I think not all twitter participants received their bounty, I am also twitter participants but not yet see the VSM token available at myetherwallet. Hi dev, please confirm about this. Thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
dev i join twitter bounty only but i not receive token...
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
This distribution does not seem to be a proper one, I don't see any stakes allocated for signature or Twitter, people tweeting at the start and who joined at the last get the same stake..this is nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
The bounty has been reduced.

Hello Dev, I did not get my bounty for twitter. My number in the table is 173   ( date 7/04/2017 )

I received payment, thank you  Smiley

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Many thanks and good luck. Thank you for the awards.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10

You can stop saying that you have not received the bounty, we just sent a telegram and a part of twitter.
If during the last week you have changed the wallet, you will not receive it.

The bounties of the campaign of signatures, translations and press, have not yet been distributed.

And follow this guide to see your tokens: https://medium.com/@voiseit/how-to-participate-in-voise-crowdsale-501bd3e723d6

Hello manager i dont know why i dont geg my srake from twitter campaign. You said the bounty has distributed but after i checked in MEW there is nothing VSM token. Why? Can you give me explaination? There is My name in the spreedsheet number 973. Please fix it. I hope can see my reward in my eth address. Thanks

Be patient. They distribute bounty using bot and First day dev said it was 250 participant receive, maybe tomorrow you will get your bounty.
Thank you for your information, until now I am also not yet twitter bounty,
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Telegram 10 vsm not still received.

#114 in spreadsheet name: "jessalie prondo" please help
Activity: 336
I have joined in telegram afew days before bounty event ended... but my username not in the list, how to confirm it..??
Activity: 364
I am just confirming received twitter bounty, but why only 40 VSM, as my calcultaion I think got more than 40 VSM, I hope dev. give me details the calculation again.
The distrisbution calculation is not transparant the stakes is not working properly. The campaign manager should give the right amount for all participants.

i think this is due because they reduced the tokens to be distributed for the bounty. and the manager said that they send half of the bounty as of the moment. but i think they should be transparent about how many tokens must be received by the participants.
Activity: 116

You can stop saying that you have not received the bounty, we just sent a telegram and a part of twitter.

The bounties of the campaign of signatures, translations and press, have not yet been distributed.

And follow this guide to see your tokens: https://medium.com/@voiseit/how-to-participate-in-voise-crowdsale-501bd3e723d6

Hello manager i dont know why i dont geg my srake from twitter campaign. You said the bounty has distributed but after i checked in MEW there is nothing VSM token. Why? Can you give me explaination? There is My name in the spreedsheet number 973. Please fix it. I hope can see my reward in my eth address. Thanks

Be patient. They distribute bounty using bot and First day dev said it was 250 participant receive, maybe tomorrow you will get your bounty.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284

Activity: 280
Hello,
myetherwallet got hacked so can I send you my new wallet address to fill on the spreadsheet?
my number sphreadsheet is 451
my new walet is 0xf211A48f0E89f9E814b0Fc0A8d4890890B08332b
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
I am just confirming received twitter bounty, but why only 40 VSM, as my calcultaion I think got more than 40 VSM, I hope dev. give me details the calculation again.
The distrisbution calculation is not transparant the stakes is not working properly. The campaign manager should give the right amount for all participants.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
In twitter dev said today they will send bounties for all participant. Just open your eth address to check your bounty. Good luck for all
How can he send, if the table is not filled?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DqWjnRysfOR7DdYgfuWMlniFeTsocLduSor-0u4qbfM/edit#gid=477787832

What do you mean not filled? There is an ethereum address in spreadsheet. So dev just send bounty to your wallet. Check this tweet https://twitter.com/voiseit/status/873551509908320257
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Why others received their bounty on twitter and telegram? I still didnt receive any bounty that I participayed..Is the distributions are random only??I have double check my ether wallet but 0 VOISE.

I hope like that, all bounty is random, because until now I also not got the twitter bounty, myetherwallet address is: 0x5F0a23898518f5ccF169846Bf366bB29952fc538

I was followed the instructions to add new customs

Please confirm dev. Tks
Activity: 406
thanks dev i receive token vsm more 100 vsm but i don't now i receive token from bounty twiter or signature
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Why others received their bounty on twitter and telegram? I still didnt receive any bounty that I participayed..Is the distributions are random only??I have double check my ether wallet but 0 VOISE.
Activity: 70
where the tokens are traded?i want know the price now.and what is the ico price?
Activity: 586
I am still got twitter bounty and about a minutes ago was add new tokens but my balance still zero, is any problem with me? I am in row number 876 (0xF5B5Ebd96330ba955a816892298893bD573B6A52), help me please..
Pages:
Jump to: