Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] VOISE - BOUNTY CAMPAIGN FINISHED - page 3. (Read 48620 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
 How can I move my VSM token from myetherwallet to Cryptopia exchange. Very important.
Activity: 616
Congratulations voise for ico success Smiley and for its participants also happy for the bounties,.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Voice for translation of 100 very little, I think.

Lol, the distribution is already complete few weeks back and VSM trading on exchanges, you come and complain about the translation bounty to be low? don't you ready the latest posts before posting?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Voice for translation of 100 very little, I think.
Activity: 616
All
Good day. I  have receive my reward. I participated in the twitter bounty. 53VSM paid on the 17/06/2017
Thanks Dev mgr

congratulations hope you exchange your coins as soon as possible, and also to the dev congrats for the success of VOISE ico.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
All
Good day. I  have receive my reward. I participated in the twitter bounty. 53VSM paid on the 17/06/2017
Thanks Dev mgr
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
big thank's to Voise team on cryptopia touch price 0.00135 BTC
many people get big profit from trade VSM include me thank you very much Voise i love you  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 406
very nice now rate VSM 0.0005609 go to 100k santosi
Activity: 358
Thank you so very very much I was paid. Bad thing is the wallet I used was been hacked. Not my wallet but the actual website. I still have my csm in my address the hacker only stole ETH.

Very much appreciated to whoever paid and took part in this campaign. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help.
How he can hack your eth wallet??
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Thank you so very very much I was paid. Bad thing is the wallet I used was been hacked. Not my wallet but the actual website. I still have my csm in my address the hacker only stole ETH.

Very much appreciated to whoever paid and took part in this campaign. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
He said someone only needs to pay 3 btc to get into bittrex. I think it's not a matter of funding, if only 3 btc is the cost that can reach $ vsm, but why in livecoin or crypropia?
i think Its 5BTC not 3BTC, yeah fund doesn't matter for them fund they have to folow some rules from bittrex to get in,livecoin is easy to get add

Even getting it added to yobit.net will be a good option which has better volume than  those small exchanges and the price to add is also less I believe 0.1 to 0.5 btc, not much sure about the price.
I dont think so,yobit has become a gambling type of exchange.they add almost all new coin just for fees.dev should add it to liqui.io ,it has become a great exchange for eth tokens,good volume also.
Activity: 247
Voise will make it to the exchange it a great currency and investment. Just look at it go !! The value is good and it hit the market hard.
To the moon Voise !! I just wonder when the music aspect comes into play.
Yes! We're waiting a top rated popular exchange site. More exchanges would certainly add to its momentum by increasing the volume and surely we will take advantage of it.
Activity: 886
He said someone only needs to pay 3 btc to get into bittrex. I think it's not a matter of funding, if only 3 btc is the cost that can reach $ vsm, but why in livecoin or crypropia?
i think Its 5BTC not 3BTC, yeah fund doesn't matter for them fund they have to folow some rules from bittrex to get in,livecoin is easy to get add

Even getting it added to yobit.net will be a good option which has better volume than  those small exchanges and the price to add is also less I believe 0.1 to 0.5 btc, not much sure about the price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Activity: 613
Merit: 254
good luck for VSM team ,,
very good new coin lunch
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Voise will make it to the exchange it a great currency and investment. Just look at it go !! The value is good and it hit the market hard.
To the moon Voise !! I just wonder when the music aspect comes into play.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Activity: 294
Thanks for the award. Which stock market is there now?
i also want to ask the question.when the token will be add on bittrex or others?who knows?

in this blog they say the next exchange is cryptopia https://medium.com/@voiseit/voise-after-the-crowdsale-1w-q3-2017-88e639f0e020
they not talk about bittrex yet
will the token be add on bittrex in the future?the team should be devolp well.the token will be add.

I am surely hoping and praying for VOISE to be added in bittrex. If they do add it project will have a chance to become massive.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Joined twitter campaign
 Lips sealed

bounty campaign is closed now sir
Activity: 358
Very nice Campaign I join signiture campaign 😘😘
This bounty is over dude..
He just made a post,

I am late to join telegram group, is any chance to get Twitter bounty?
Yes but do not spam
Pages:
Jump to: