Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] VOISE - BOUNTY CAMPAIGN FINISHED - page 7. (Read 48620 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
dev when VSM live in bittrex/liqui?
only the one exchange?i also want to know when the token will be add in bittrex and others?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
dev when VSM live in bittrex/liqui?
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Happy that the dev sent out the tokens on time for me.. Will hold for a year.. Thanks VSM team.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I have not received any bounty for Twitter (IAD_XO) or Telegram (Tiger5056).  I am on list.
can you please check?
Thanks

Activity: 862
Merit: 284
i have received the VSM token 50 for twitter campaign.
thanks manager you have distributed it. good luck for you and God bless you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I do not support the phone telegrams and on the computer windows 7, although I myself started in the company's bounty and all to hell
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
When are we getting on bittrex Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Thanks Ivan.  Great job . I have received my bounty reward from twitter and telegram.
Thanks you have solved the problem. 
Activity: 557
Merit: 503
I confirm that I received my Bounty after posting on telegram, The manager did it all nice , so we should be happy about it.

I support the project and I suggest you HOLD , because the limited supply will lead the price to 5-10$ soon.
you can't be sure about the price, let's just wait and see what's gonna happen, i hope he gets even more than 10$.
Activity: 158
xxx
I confirm that I received my Bounty after posting on telegram, The manager did it all nice , so we should be happy about it.

I support the project and I suggest you HOLD , because the limited supply will lead the price to 5-10$ soon.
Activity: 392

LIVECOIN ANNOUNCED $VSM MARKETS: TWEET

You can trade  HERE

Activity: 660
Hooray! Come coins to the purse, I'm happy! Guys, which exchange are traded? I will follow the course.
Activity: 448
We sended all the bounties in the group /@vsmbounty in telegram.
Check it.
We'll try to solve to people who can not join the group and sorry for the delay.

We recommend not sell cheap $VSM. If we create demand the price will go up a lot.

Regards

i try tO join the group.but it is not work for me.i hope you can send my bounty.i always wait it.thank you.

Sended? Wtf. How this project will succeed if even the grammar​ can't do it correctly?

That should be "sent". LOL

Please sent all the bounties. I still not received mine.

Be patient dude. Not all people in this forum have a good grammar. Maybe they dont use english everyday in their country.

exactly. the main point there is atleast he has able to express his elf and have able to update the people here. thats what it matters most.

anyway, those who have not receive their bounties, try to pm ivan on telegram..

just search him @Ivanvorter
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Check it.
We'll try to solve to people who can not join the group and sorry for the delay.

We recommend not sell cheap $VSM. If we create demand the price will go up a lot.

Regards

i try tO join the group.but it is not work for me.i hope you can send my bounty.i always wait it.thank you.

Sended? Wtf. How this project will succeed if even the grammar​ can't do it correctly?

Be patient dude. Not all people in this forum have a good grammar. Maybe they dont use english everyday in their country.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Check it.

Regards

I was part of this bounty and must say they wee really professional in handling the bounty distribution. Don't go for such small grammar mistakes.Even though the funds collected are less, I see they will be a big success in the coming months.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
Check it.

Regards

Activity: 448
Check it.

Regards

Activity: 135
Check it.

Regards

Please check my bounty. I am join twitter bounty and until now i dont get my bounty, my number is 225.
Activity: 336
I dont get my twitter bounty and i cant join to telegram. Does someone know how i complain my bounty? Like use email support? or if dev read this in spreadsheet my number is 221. Please send my bounty.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Check it.

Regards

Very good action by the team, people who were not able to connect to the group are now happy since they have your words.
I'm sure they will be next and they can receive their bounty the soonest, I wish they will listen to you not to dump.
This token deserve a bigger exchanges, is bittrex included in your plan for listing?
Pages:
Jump to: