Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty vs Airdrop how different? - page 2. (Read 412 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
May 06, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
Airdrops are easier than bounty programs but rewards are lower. Bounties allow you to earn much more tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
May 06, 2018, 10:19:15 AM
Hi everyone,

I don't understand diferent bounty vs airdrop. I strolled through the alt coin area and was really overwhelmed, how do I differentiate Bounty and Airdrop? Help me!

Thank for all

For me one of the biggest difference on Airdrops and Bounty Campaigns is an Airdrops don't pay free coins to their pariticipants although some of bounty campaigns do but Airdrops are worst because most of the time their coins will have no value even after a year since you received it.
It's very simple to participate Airdrops but most of the time your wallet will be full of shit coins than getting new altcoins through bounty campaigns.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 05:47:14 PM
IMO, the difference between the bounty and the airdrop is basically that to get the token of the airdrop you just need to enter the address of the ETH wallet that is obtainable. Also with the bounty, you need to work on that project. For a period of time, usually at least a week or until the end of the token sale, you can receive the Token. With the bounty, you can participate in many forms such as signature, social, translate, content and referrals campaigns, the amount of Token received from Bounty is always higher than Airdrop.
Activity: 854
MoonDeFi
April 30, 2018, 05:35:23 PM
Hello, I will gladly answer your question, see the difference in the company's bounty and the free distribution of tokens is that you can get a profit for the bounty company, and so it takes a lot of action
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 30, 2018, 05:07:28 PM
Hi everyone,

I don't understand diferent bounty vs airdrop. I strolled through the alt coin area and was really overwhelmed, how do I differentiate Bounty and Airdrop? Help me!

Thank for all

Its simple, Airdrop you get for free.
Bounties, you earn your tokens by helping the project in promotions and other activities
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 30, 2018, 05:05:30 PM
Airdrop are easy to do because they are free you just have to put some info and at maximum make a retweet or a comment

A bounty is like a promoting job.. it lasts for several weeks and the rewards is much more high than aidrops...
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
April 30, 2018, 05:03:51 PM
Hi everyone,

Thank for all
bounty is a campaign which you have to do a little work for the project. and they will pay you based on the work you did for the campaign.
airdrop is also some kind of campaign but they distribute their token for free, you just have to become part of their community, something like that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
April 30, 2018, 04:58:46 PM
It seems to me that participation in the bounties is more worthwhile than participation in airdrops. First in airdrop  you get much less tokens than you can get for the bounty tasks, and secondly not all airdrop tokens reach your wallet, some projects just don't send.  Or you will be asked pass kyc for airdrop - for tokens worth $1
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 30, 2018, 04:54:26 PM
Hi everyone,

Thank for all

Airdrop is a method of distribution of tokens to a wide range of participants and mostly newly introduced tokens; this is a medium to get together a wide range of community ahead of presale and ico
Similarly you get tokens are rewards for filling an airdrop form

Bounties are different
You get to sign up to bounites and advertise share and broadcast an initial coin offering event for a particular token to aid their sale

And you get paid for that
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
Bounty you do every day almost the same job and it takes more time , airdrop take less and give less than earn the bounty
Activity: 602
April 30, 2018, 04:52:03 PM
Bounty campaign is a promotional tool for ICO developers, because with bounty they can promote their projects easily and cheaply, we can follow the bounty that they held by promoting their project.

Airdrop is a means to multiply the token holder community, as it becomes one of the key successes of the ICO program
you correctly explained the activities of this or that instrument. But in terms of its quality relative to earnings, it is the Bounty Company that is the best income, whose airdrops.
Activity: 289
April 30, 2018, 04:50:37 PM
Bounty campaign is a promotional tool for ICO developers, because with bounty they can promote their projects easily and cheaply, we can follow the bounty that they held by promoting their project.

Airdrop is a means to multiply the token holder community, as it becomes one of the key successes of the ICO program
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 04:49:36 PM
in my understanding an airdrop is a way of distribution, it gives everyone an equal share based usually on their ranking on this forum here. whereas a bounty is more of a marketing move made by the development and management of the coin/token, and usually after the ICO. in my opinion bounty programs don't return much profit.
Activity: 321
April 30, 2018, 04:42:27 PM
So basically an airdrop takes place when a project offers free coin to every user that register on their website and complete some easy task like following their channels on social media. That's everything you have to do and after that you simply wait to receive your free coins to your wallet.

A bounty is also created by a project but if you want to register this one you need to have a bitcointalk account with quality posts. The reward from the bounty depends on your rank. For bounties you have to make quality posts every week so it does require some work and time to be put in.
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 04:21:21 PM
To me
Airdrop is like survival of the fittest, the rush of the hour. If you don't meet up, you are out, it keeps you online most of the time
Bounty is a job that you tske your time study and work on it, it needs dedication and consistency
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 30, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
Hi everyone,

Thank for all
The main difference is that in an airdrop you get the coins without doing anything you get them for free and without doing any effort, a bounty is a way to promote a coin in which you perform some job and you get tokens in return, the confusion comes from the fact that in both methods you get tokens at the end, which one is better will depend on your preferences and the amount of time that you have available to get those tokens.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
Bounty > Airdrop. Thats all you need to know. Focus your mind only on bounties!
Agree, I consider airdrops just like waist of time. Bounty is great activity .
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
isn't it true that there is always information between them? in the system of working sure is very different because the airdrop only dispenses coins for free while the bounty is not like that. even in the results also differ greatly.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 30, 2018, 04:02:39 PM
Bounty is a job, you need to do something, need to repeat some actions every day. Airdrops is a one turn thing.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 04:02:05 PM
Hi everyone,

Thank for all
Airdrop is easier then bounty because in airdrop you should only subscribe and wait your reward but in bounty there is many campaigns signature, twitter and facebook in those you should be actif until the end of the bounty programme if you don't you will be out of the bounty without getting your rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: