Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty vs Airdrop how different? - page 3. (Read 412 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
April 30, 2018, 03:54:37 PM
bounty is a rewards from the project because you help to spread the word about the project
and airdrop is a free coin or token from the developer, because you don't have to do anything, just put your addres to get the coin or token
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 03:52:24 PM
It's simple. In Airdrop - all actions are elementary and fast in time. Take 1-2 minutes. In bounty - time you need much more. Usually more than a month. Awards also promise to be more
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
April 30, 2018, 03:47:58 PM
Hi everyone,

I don't understand diferent bounty vs airdrop. I strolled through the alt coin area and was really overwhelmed, how do I differentiate Bounty and Airdrop? Help me!

Thank for all

Both provide us free tokens that is worth holding and has a potential to be profitable in the future. As for me, airdrops nowadays ask for too much tasks but not all of them are paying. Bounties could also provide us profitable tokens as we follow the given tasks by the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 03:42:36 PM
In the airdrop company gives the same amount of tokens to all participants who joined airdrop.
Whereas bounty is more effective, in which you have  to work for earning tokens.
Bounty takes a lot of time to get tokens. But Airdrop is very easy and fast. You just need to register and you will rub your coins. Each campaign has its own pros and cons.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 03:23:15 PM
Hi everyone,

I don't understand diferent bounty vs airdrop. I strolled through the alt coin area and was really overwhelmed, how do I differentiate Bounty and Airdrop? Help me!

Thank for all

Airdrop is a free token given before the ICO starts. All you have to do is to follow what is being asked and fill up thw google form while bounty is during ICO you will promote thier project like wearing signature or promoting itso social media, you will get paid for that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
April 30, 2018, 02:57:41 PM
It's very simple - for participation in a drop you are almost immediately dropped coins or tokens, and in the bounty there usually is more reward, but you need to perform some tasks.
A bounty is the one in which you render your services and you get the compensation in form of the coins or tokens that you are working for.
An air drop is offerred by an organisation to all the users who has registered on the said procedure, it is totally free of cost you don't have to work for it. You will either make a specific wallet address or keep certain amount of the coin as per demand.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 02:08:28 PM
In my opinion, bounty and airdrop have in common the purpose of being launched in the community is the form of marketing and advertising products or projects of enterprises, companies, teams ...
The most obvious difference is in goals and rules.
Airdrop usually has easy rules for participants. The goal is to build and spread the information in the community.
Bounty has more difficult rules, which requires effort and attention to the work you receive. Bounty seems broader and more advanced than airdrop.
Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
In the airdrop company gives the same amount of tokens to all participants who joined airdrop.
Whereas bounty is more effective, in which you have  to work for earning tokens.
Activity: 439
April 30, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
It's very simple - for participation in a drop you are almost immediately dropped coins or tokens, and in the bounty there usually is more reward, but you need to perform some tasks.
Activity: 100
April 30, 2018, 01:44:11 PM
Airdrops does not get you more coins than bounties because it takes little to no effort when participating in airdrops. And as of now be wary of airdrops that are not legitimate. Because nowadays there are more scams than airdrops that actually pays. So for me its more convenient participating in bounties cause it's more dependable.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 30, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
I advise you not to even think about airdrops as a way of earning money in the crypt.
It's like faucet nowadays but it's still a free money right?

you will not earn money in drops.
You won't get much but you can gain and earn from it since you don't have to invest with any amount but only few effort to follow what the airdrop is asking you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 01:00:42 PM
I prefer participating in the Bounty because usually you can get more rewards or coins that already cost money on the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
I advise you not to even think about airdrops as a way of earning money in the crypt. now there are no coins that could so much rise in price as for example the Ethereum, you will not earn money in drops.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 29, 2018, 01:33:13 PM
Hi everyone,

Thank for all
Well, the difference is obvious, in Bounty you have to do some work, and in airdrop just register and all. And pay for bounty more than an airdrop
Activity: 82
April 29, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
In short: bounty is something you earn tokens by promoting an ICO by for example writing points, sharing on fb, telegram etc.. While Airdrop is like giving altcoin tokens in the market cycle in order to promote some ICO.
Activity: 404
Merit: 15
April 29, 2018, 01:06:25 PM
An airdrop is a method by which cryptocurrency tokens are distributed to people - It started as something that happens to distribute coins during a hardfork event, i.e., when Bitcoin Cash tried to hard fork Bitcoin the Bitcoin Cash dev team issued an amount of coins equal to the current Bitcoin holdings every Bitcoin address owner had, seemingly produced out of "thin air", hence "airdrop". This distribution method has spread to be used by new coin developers who can't generate enough interest in their ICO...so they give their coins away for free.

I want to add that the last time there were projects that refuse to conduct ISO. They distribute their coins completely free of charge, but with certain requirements that are higher than in a conventional airdrop. You may need to pass the KYC. Such airdrops are rare, but they are very profitable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
April 29, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
With airdrop you can obtain free tokens (max 10$ worth usually) only for entering in telegram groups or to follow on twitter ecc.

With bounty you can obtain tokens helping to share awareness of the project like writing an article, made a YouTube video review, constantly tweeting about the project and so on.
Activity: 3
April 29, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Hello, I found good articles out there that explains both the concepts of Bounty and Airdrop.

Bounty:
https://hackernoon.com/what-are-bounty-programs-in-ico-campaigns-6aefbc9c56e6

Airdrop:
https://hackernoon.com/wtf-is-an-airdrop-a-detailed-guide-to-free-cryptocurrency-e70e8777dd83

Differences between Bounty and Airdrop:
https://steemkr.com/cryptocurrency/@visored/understanding-ico-bounty-airdrop-in-cryptocoin

Cheers, wishing you the best in your hunt for bounties as well as looking for the best ICOs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 29, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
I like the bounty that sometimes you can get on a campaign where you pay Bitcoin or Ethereum, which is very convenient.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 28, 2018, 08:26:01 AM
Hi everyone,

Thank for all
The different in bounty and airdrop is, airdrop is freebies, you usually fill a form about your btctalk account, your wallet and else. After that they will send you the tokens. In bounty, you must do something to earn tokens, which is signature campaign, social media campaign like twitter and facebook, make an article and many else.
Pages:
Jump to: