Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 14. (Read 18152 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 04, 2019, 03:47:52 AM
It seems a lot of persons are losing interest on bounties because of the dumps and certain controversies around it. It is a known fact that this is part of the bear market and largely caused by a lot of scam projects that were launching in the 2018. A very smart way here is to combine both, don't expect so much from bounty but developing trade skills and practicing it will be more rewarding at this time
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 03:34:29 AM
Good, you buoy 't resolve that premium operation is no long bankable. Although thither are a plenty of premium crusades that achieve not pament generosity trackers doesn't signify thither are no great generosity on this assembly. You aloof get to achieve your analysis almost generosity juts good earlier connection them. That desire support you not to squander your age involved in them without deed whatever award. 2019 is presently a great yr representing humans who incline towards trading in cryptocurrencies. Any altcoins similar Ethereum and BNB get had a great equivalent of breakthrough in its marketplace measure inside the basic tail of 2019. In as even that the trading ecosystem is search in some way great, when you lay out in whatever currency with the apperception that the breakthrough in the marketplace cost of Bitcoin strength affect that currency and breakthrough its marketplace measure, you strength not move fate and miss your seat revenue. I think Both munificence and trading are at the equivalent equivalent in designation of their profit and fate of not deed anything later a continued assets.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 02, 2019, 03:12:48 PM
It would be really good if you find someone, something that will predict you next pump coin. For example a signal to buy a coin before pump and than exchange it back into Bitcoin. That would be great, not time consuming like bounty campaigns, but maybe little bit risky?
copper member
Activity: 210
June 02, 2019, 02:47:21 PM
Both are good. Both for minimal risk,  i will say you do less of trading than bounty.  Though bounties also have it's disadvantages.  But engaging in both is a good option for me.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
June 02, 2019, 02:45:51 PM
I have also switched to crypto trading, and only a little time to participate in the bounty. I use the time to trade, because I also have other jobs outside the home. As long as I trade, I often suffer losses but only a little money. But lately I have had enough profit. Trade is easier to find sources of income than bounties.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 02, 2019, 02:44:19 PM
IF you have decent money to trade then its good.
If you want to trade without investing any amount of cash then you do bounty first.
If you are good enough you will notice that doing both at the same time is the best thing to do.
agree with you, we cannot separate bounty and trading because I'm sure most of the trader are bounty hunter person so I am a little difficult to choose between bounty and trading
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 02, 2019, 02:43:20 PM
i am doing both of this.. some bounty are still profitable.. in trading im not too much into it as i am working and just doing it every weekend
Activity: 98
June 02, 2019, 02:42:22 PM
Good evening there. I agree with you - innovative equipment allows to be profitable. As for the recommendation, I would probably outline Asicequipment. com. I would probably recommend you to have a look at them. The guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And wide range of miners available

Sounds extremely interesting, will examine shortly. Thanks a lot for sharing, hognesaul. Solid so far
Activity: 42
June 02, 2019, 02:40:31 PM
And what are your guys thoughts on mining industry? Cause from my point of view, mining may be profitable if we are speaking about advanced solutions. By the way, do you have any great products in mind operating in the US?

Good evening there. I agree with you - innovative equipment allows to be profitable. As for the recommendation, I would probably outline Asicequipment. com. I would probably recommend you to have a look at them. The guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And wide range of miners available
Activity: 98
June 02, 2019, 02:35:25 PM
And what are your guys thoughts on mining industry? Cause from my point of view, mining may be profitable if we are speaking about advanced solutions. By the way, do you have any great products in mind operating in the US?
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
June 02, 2019, 02:06:45 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
A bounty hunter who makes companies for a fee can earn by doing (translation, video, articles, signatures).  Yes, payments are getting smaller, but the cryptocurrency market has just begun to recover after a serious fall in prices.  Having received a reward for your generosity, you can start trading on cryptocurrency exchanges and gain experience in trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
June 02, 2019, 01:01:26 PM
IF you have decent money to trade then its good.
If you want to trade without investing any amount of cash then you do bounty first.
If you are good enough you will notice that doing both at the same time is the best thing to do.
Activity: 138
June 02, 2019, 12:59:03 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

If indeed you want to get a definite advantage then you should trade. As a trader, you can get profits every day according to your wishes. The benefits you get depend on your intelligence in taking chances. But if you want to decide to trade then you must have the capital to do it. If you don't have financial capital like me then you should take part in a bounty campaign. Now the bounty campaign is more profitable by joining the IEO.
Activity: 533
June 02, 2019, 12:52:43 PM
You are right that in the next few years, the number of ICOs will reduce drastically. And so will be the number of bounty hunters. But at the same time, we cannot deny that not good project will come in the market in the future. Project good than even bitcoin may come up and may bring changes in the market. For the time being, I choose bounty campaign over trading. In bounty campaign, I can earn free tokens.
Yes, number scam ICO decreased and bounty correspondingly.
But still, there are interesting bounty campaigns that are not related to ICO.

Your Bounty is participating in one of these cases. Their team is not ICO but slowly being listed on some exchange. I have follow this project and thought it can listed on big exchange soon
Activity: 247
Merit: 17
June 02, 2019, 12:30:16 PM
That great, if more bounty hunter resign more allocation for us  Cheesy
so it's time for newcomers
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
June 02, 2019, 12:22:41 PM
Bounty is not much paid now, and in trading much depends on knowledge and skills, but still it was always profitable to trade in the market
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
June 02, 2019, 12:08:17 PM
there should be written bounty feat. trading.  those who saying that bounty not profitable they are wrong, they do not understand what word "investment" means. every bisness or project needs time to rise.

A lot of bounties aren't really worth the time these days as the tokens just get dumped to oblivion because they have no value.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
June 02, 2019, 06:12:37 AM
there should be written bounty feat. trading.  those who saying that bounty not profitable they are wrong, they do not understand what word "investment" means. every bisness or project needs time to rise.
Activity: 514
June 02, 2019, 06:12:18 AM
Bounty and Trading are things that are different from each other. And everyone is certainly free to do what. To be sure for now I prefer to bounty. Because bounty is one of the jobs I can do now, because to trade I don't have much time now.
Activity: 602
June 02, 2019, 05:22:39 AM
there are many facts from which it depends,because if you have money in the normal amount for trading and you still know what's right,then this is definitely your path,and if you do not fumble and even really no,I mean 10 thousand dollars and above,meaning to climb, no need for bounty to first srabotat,but the fact is that now the bounty no longer provides the revenue that previously gave
Pages:
Jump to: