Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 17. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 23, 2019, 04:25:43 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Bounty is a side job so that free time is not in vain. But trading is the main job at the moment. Why is Trading becoming the main job? Because in trading we spend a lot of time, we must really focus on being able to generate profits in seconds. I have tried trading with small digit numbers, but it can make profits in seconds or minutes.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 23, 2019, 03:58:43 PM
Trading is safe, with bounty there are risk regarding payments, exchange listing, value of the token and the list goes on. In trading is more simple.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
May 23, 2019, 03:05:12 PM
Bounty is already in the past.  Previously, they were more popular than now.  Now in the trend to trade because the market goes up and this is good news.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
May 23, 2019, 02:59:10 PM
Bounty campaigns can be very rewarding, but it is not entirely sustainable
But in all honesty, trading seem to be the best of all; but you cannot be gullible

Everyone goes into trading with individual strategies; while likewise trading without a very good capital is frustrating and a waste of time!

Whichever you choose; you need to be smart and choose depending on your skill
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
May 23, 2019, 02:47:23 PM
I will say that everyone has their own opinion and everyone decides what to do. Some people like the Bounty. They are engaged in Bounty. Some people like to trade, and this is good enough. Maybe this vocation can be an experience.  But everyone should do what they like.
Of course, I trade more now, this is quite a profitable activity in the cryptocurrency market. Moreover, Bitcoin is already worth $ 8,000.
Now trade is very popular.  Because the bounty refuses to pay and people have no choice but to trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 23, 2019, 02:36:26 PM
Bounty may still be in demand, the popularity of IEO will eventually pass. And if nothing new is invented, then perhaps ICO in the classical form will be popular again. Where ICO is, there's bounty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 23, 2019, 01:21:08 PM
I will say that everyone has their own opinion and everyone decides what to do. Some people like the Bounty. They are engaged in Bounty. Some people like to trade, and this is good enough. Maybe this vocation can be an experience.  But everyone should do what they like.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 23, 2019, 01:18:47 PM
Both are great, on the other hand I assume 't get the assets so it's aloof a charitableness, in my conclusion philanthropy adjacency has get a favourable affair, I've understood individual buoy gain round $ 5,000 in 3 months, all the more I require a yr to move $ 5,000.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 23, 2019, 12:54:19 PM
Indeed, you can't reason that bounty hunting is not profitable again. In spite of the fact that there are a great deal of bounty campaigns that don't pay bounty hunters doesn't mean there are no profitable bounties on this forum. You simply need to do your examination about bounty projects a long time before going along with them. That will help you not to squander your promoting in them without getting any rewards. 2019 is at present a decent year for individuals who incline toward trading in cryptocurrencies. Some altcoins like Ethereum and BNB have had a decent dimension of increment in their prices in Q1 and Q2 of 2019. In as much that the trading ecosystem is looking in some way or another great, when you put resources into any coin with the mind that the expansion in the market price of Bitcoin may impact that coin and increase its price, you probably won't get lucky and lose your investment. I trust Both bounty and trading are at a similar dimension considering their benefit and risks on investment.
copper member
Activity: 409
May 23, 2019, 12:29:37 PM
I think both are good to do, trade can produce greater results but expertise is needed, and for bounties it can also produce results but you also have to spend a lot of time following it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
May 23, 2019, 12:06:40 PM
Trading involves cash investments for profit, which may not be. A bounty campaign involves investing your time and skills, without monetary investment. If you participate in high-quality bounty campaigns, you can earn some money.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
May 23, 2019, 11:50:05 AM
To me I prefer Bounty to trading because :
- Bounty is free, but trading needs to funds to start. If you don't have huge funds, you won't make good profit.
- Trading is very risky.
- Even if you are a good trader. You might want to use a Bot trade.(bots also cost money)

I suggest to you better have to learn trading, if we only rely on bounty, it takes a long time for earning even get scam, whereas with trading we can get daily profits.
Activity: 33
May 23, 2019, 10:44:20 AM
representing me trading is yet consecrate me greater $$$ than behavior munificence. as i buoy 't select which charitableness that consecrate you many cash.trading with small profits is great when achieve it every period
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
May 22, 2019, 07:23:32 PM
To me I prefer Bounty to trading because :
- Bounty is free, but trading needs to funds to start. If you don't have huge funds, you won't make good profit.
- Trading is very risky.
- Even if you are a good trader. You might want to use a Bot trade.(bots also cost money)
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 22, 2019, 07:22:23 PM
it is true that bounty is not what it used to be because now there are so many ico projects that fail so that bounty hunters don't get any of what they do and are not comparable to what they do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 22, 2019, 07:05:53 PM
Indeed until now the bounties was not profitable, maybe only if the bull run will come the bounties will be profitable, but until then maybe the bounty hunters start to trade, and try to make a profit there.
yes you are right bounty is not giving the profit in all the time if you want to to get the continuous infrequent income then trading will be more useful for you and If you are using good currencies to exchange then it will give you the profit suddenly but amount is also helpful for the people in difficult situation to move forward
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 22, 2019, 06:32:25 PM
Trading is not for everybody and it requires lot of practise and learning. Bounty tokens are a perfect  way to learn trading and increase your coin number.
Activity: 28
May 22, 2019, 06:24:22 PM
Oh, are these the guys known for their products? For example, Antiminer S9i. As far as I'm concerned, they are pretty popular in the US, I am having several friends that use their miners, and if I am not mistake, company is also having several service centers, own HQ in NY. Is that the company you are talking about?

Yep, exactly! So seem that many people are already aware of their solution. Cause you are not the first person in here that is aware Wink So you know, from my point of view, mining is also a great alternative to bounty and trading Smiley
Activity: 84
May 22, 2019, 06:15:45 PM
I believe that both might be interesting, but why don't you guys considering mining? You believe it became less profitable these days? Curious to know your opinion, cause from my point of view, this is also an option. Especially when we use professional and effective&efficient equipment. For example, the guys that live in the US must know Asicequipment. The company with own story, huge farms etc.

Oh, are these the guys known for their products? For example, Antiminer S9i. As far as I'm concerned, they are pretty popular in the US, I am having several friends that use their miners, and if I am not mistake, company is also having several service centers, own HQ in NY. Is that the company you are talking about?
Activity: 28
May 22, 2019, 06:09:45 PM
I believe that both might be interesting, but why don't you guys considering mining? You believe it became less profitable these days? Curious to know your opinion, cause from my point of view, this is also an option. Especially when we use professional and effective&efficient equipment. For example, the guys that live in the US must know Asicequipment. The company with own story, huge farms etc.
Pages:
Jump to: