Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 25. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 12, 2019, 02:23:34 AM
Yes right now, bounty its no longer profitable, because to much scammers and bounty manager who don't do their job properly, in you want gain a profit, just do trading or investment
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
May 12, 2019, 02:02:30 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

In 2017, bounty is much profitable than trading.
But right now, running a 5 months bounty and the result is almost nothing.
We should start trading, although has a big risk, at least it will give much profits.
I also feel the same, and many reasons that make it happen. for now, many people feel that trading is better, because the results have never changed from the past until now. but even though like that, I still choose bounty, because it has a small risk, and may require little funding, or may not use funds.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 01:58:30 AM
The number of new ICOs or STO is decreasing as compared to one or two years in the past. Uncertainty in cryptocurrency, regulatory measures, authorities tightening the screw on ICO are some of the factors contributed to the decline. So as a result of declining ICOs, obviously the number of bounty hunters is also declining. There are numerous factors discouraging bounty hunters. Like, scam projects, lack of profit are affecting bounty hunters. I think both bounty and trading is essential for bounty hunters.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 12, 2019, 01:56:50 AM
Throughout 2018 the Bounty is very difficult and many fake projects. This, of course, makes many people who like to work on the Bounty project naturally disappointed. So they prefer to trade Crypto coins. Trading, in my opinion, is more important because it can directly make money.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 01:54:02 AM
I'm doing both.
I've been doing this as a hobby since last year, and I haven't made much profit. But I've had a lot of experience with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 12, 2019, 01:39:04 AM
Long porfitable? For the bounty? Are you sure with that? Because as I know bounty is not porfitable because the participants will not getting paid by the bounty who they joined for almost few months. The real porfitbale is trading because you can choose a coin who are already listed and you can only wait for the value of the coin to up and you sell it and you earn but in bounty after working you need to wait before the reward release and also another months for listing and if yoh are unlucky you will not get reward.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
May 12, 2019, 01:28:03 AM
As you know trading have lots of risk but bounty is just your time risk , if you have not get any coin from project or project is scam than its your time risk but trading can loss your actual money also if you have not good experience.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
May 12, 2019, 01:26:22 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
Trading or being a bounty hunter carries each risk, but people tend to choose to be hunters because without spending money, the biggest risk is losing time because the projects they follow do not pay and the tokens they get cannot be traded. In 2019 things changed, saw the market began to be enthusiastic about the price of bitcoin has increased and followed by other altcoins. it seems that everyone will smile because of this condition.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 12, 2019, 12:54:48 AM

In 2017, bounty is much profitable than trading.
But right now, running a 5 months bounty and the result is almost nothing.
We should start trading, although has a big risk, at least it will give much profits.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 12:47:29 AM
You get a great location as we are in the bearish marketplace as of the minute on the other hand we are presently curing from it, so not as well continued charitableness run desire get bankable anew. At one time it take place, the liberality huntsman amount desire undoubtedly rise anew. Trading is rather venturesome equivalence to charity labor, then it is greater to gain a infrequent fairly than suffering any cash in trading. Trading is representing experienced just, whether you wish to be role of it. You require to survey, you require to capture age and study from your knowledge or fault. You desire not get a experienced businessman in aloof a workweek or period largely whether you are turn from gash.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2019, 05:25:07 PM
Bounties were interesting when demand was higher than supply, but now there are so many projects and free tokens that the prices must go down.
I think it's related to the wrong management of developers. as long as the developer can find buyers outside their community, I'm sure the results on the market will be good.

And how do you find buyers for an inherently worthless token? And why should you do that if you know it means to mislead people.
The answer is simple to the asked question: Over the counter. But why developers need to look for buyer outside of the listed exchange? Big investors don't want to dump directly on the exchange and they look for OTC trade.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
May 11, 2019, 05:15:03 PM
Bounties were interesting when demand was higher than supply, but now there are so many projects and free tokens that the prices must go down.
I think it's related to the wrong management of developers. as long as the developer can find buyers outside their community, I'm sure the results on the market will be good.

And how do you find buyers for an inherently worthless token? And why should you do that if you know it means to mislead people.
Activity: 276
May 10, 2019, 03:12:09 PM
Bounty and trading are good sources of income. Bounty requires patience and consistency because one can do hundreds of Bounty without getting rewards. I would say, combining both bounty and trading gives better results.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 10, 2019, 10:12:23 AM
even though in two to three years the popularity of the bounty will decrease but I will remain here because the fewer people who join will be more profitable
Well, fewer people, the opportunity to make a profit will be great, so agree as you say, we should still remain patient and be here even if so many people have given up, this patience can bring us a deserved reward. However, you should also have calculations and other plans for asset development because the bounty will gradually lose its stability over time, it will have a time that is no longer profitable and too difficult for participants, and trading will be a good and long-term method for us to continue to participate in crypto
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 06:26:19 AM
This is a very controversial issue, but nowadays, of course, trading is more popular, but there are also good bounty, which can be earned in the future. She found an interesting project, where there is already a finished product, who is interested in http://gexan.io/
Activity: 458
May 10, 2019, 06:19:21 AM
In my own case, I am still participating in bounty campaigns because I don't have enough resources to start trading. I will continue with bounties till am able to make some money then I may decide to trade a little bit. I believe market condition is changing gradually and bounty hunters will smile again.
Activity: 1344
May 10, 2019, 06:03:58 AM
You need to learn to combine these 2 tasks. With the right approach and the choice of bounty and coins for investing you can earn good money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 10, 2019, 05:46:56 AM
Bounty is strongly connected to new project promotion, so while new projects get appears we will have bounties to participate. Trading will be available for a longer time, but it has more risks.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
May 10, 2019, 05:43:13 AM
Doing both will be a good idea. Get your capital on trading from the profits of your bounty. Its much easier to gamble thinking you don't use most straight from your pocket.

Thats correct, rather than putting your own money, better to invest some of your bounty earnings into trading and get some profits and repeat the process, its always a good idea, and its no loss, just a matter of time and effort for doing bounties.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 10, 2019, 05:25:21 AM
Personally trading is more beneficial especially when you are good with TA and also follow FA. I've made some cool bucks from trading lately. I go short term, mid term and long term and in all I win say 70% which is encouraging. Other people may have their own views on this, just my own personal experience.
Pages:
Jump to: