Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 21. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 16, 2019, 04:01:33 PM
Today's bounties are not profitable and only if you get lucky to participate in some projects that have successful ICO or IEO. Before I used to have 30 bounties but now I only have 5 ongoing bounties. I sold some of my tokens and switch to trading and using bots to trade. For me trading is more profitable if you used Jade trading bot a product of Dropil.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
May 16, 2019, 03:41:04 PM
It's true that bounty is becoming worthless as hundred of projects are running in parallel and very few are promising among them.
That means 9/10 of bounties are not profitable, only 1/10 are profitable but you can't earn huge from them as there are already thousands of participants.
Now after IEO is introduced in market, it seems it will end the bounties in future.

On other hand trading is the most profitable way to earn in this crypto industry. I will recommend trading not bounties.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
May 16, 2019, 02:59:22 PM
Imagine the way you just mentioned people moving to trade as if trading coins can be that easy as bounty hunting, the two is a two different things entirely is just the coin making us comparing them. One needs more practice than the other so doing the one you are capable of can be the best for you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
May 16, 2019, 02:27:07 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Yes, bounty is no longer profitable. If you observed in the last 9-10 months, bounties are worthless. Now market is recovering but still bounty struggling. There are few reasons of like- maximum bounties don't pay to the hunters, Scam projects etc. Few hunters like me are still doing free bounty service yet side by side with trade. In the last 9-10 months, only 2-3 bounty tokens did sell in the markets. So bounties are now worthless.
you are right if now there are so many bounties that do not pay participants even many of them reduce the allocation so participants get a little token, trading is profitable if we have capital and have expertise in analyzing coins
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
May 16, 2019, 01:47:49 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Yes, bounty is no longer profitable. If you observed in the last 9-10 months, bounties are worthless. Now market is recovering but still bounty struggling. There are few reasons of like- maximum bounties don't pay to the hunters, Scam projects etc. Few hunters like me are still doing free bounty service yet side by side with trade. In the last 9-10 months, only 2-3 bounty tokens did sell in the markets. So bounties are now worthless.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 16, 2019, 01:46:16 PM
Bounty and trading are two different things in different sector. On bounty, you can earn some money by doing some task but on the trading you should have enough knowledge and experience also. In this case, a good amount of capital is needed.
maybe a bounty is needed for people who want to get a coin by working, while trading only requires money to do it. both are different, but I think the goal is the same. so, I think that depends on the person. for me, choosing both is my priority.
You are right, preferable is to maximize your profits by working for bounty and to trade those coins. I mean to see when is the best time to sell those coins, to get more profits.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 16, 2019, 01:41:30 PM
Well, you need to switch to a different source of income if one fails. Bounty is no longer profitable as it used to be in the past, trading is also considered to be profitable. So you can combine both in order to make more profit.
Which should be  done in order to continue surviving we must have additional source of income not just to relied with bounty, if you can invest and use your money, you can proceed and study trading while still working with your bounty quest, combining the two will give much higher profits after succeeding from this venues.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 16, 2019, 01:12:31 PM
Well, you need to switch to a different source of income if one fails. Bounty is no longer profitable as it used to be in the past, trading is also considered to be profitable. So you can combine both in order to make more profit.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
May 16, 2019, 01:06:43 PM
hah. deficient premium huntsman does not feeling buck in he's scoop. so he require to miss remain cash close to tradig on interchanges ) achieve not be similar doltish liberality huntsman.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
May 15, 2019, 11:46:21 PM

From my opinion, bounty hunting still profitable, but you won't get too much profit nowadays.
And you will have to sort out many project you want to join, doing more research about the legit of project, so we can avoid scam project.

Most of the bounty hunters since 2018 became frustrated in the ICO due to many of them are fraud and scam in the end.
But now when 2019 entered most of the bounty hunters became happy for what they saw happened in the project especially if it is
under by the IEO. In short bounty so far are good compared last year, since it is good, it will also be a good result once they receive their token it will be a good for them to trade it to get profit.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 15, 2019, 11:11:01 PM
Bounty and trading are two different things in different sector. On bounty, you can earn some money by doing some task but on the trading you should have enough knowledge and experience also. In this case, a good amount of capital is needed.
maybe a bounty is needed for people who want to get a coin by working, while trading only requires money to do it. both are different, but I think the goal is the same. so, I think that depends on the person. for me, choosing both is my priority.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 15, 2019, 08:57:27 PM

there should be no versus between doing bounty and trading
they are connected in a sense when joining bounty you have to trade them
,when it is already launched right
both are profitable i shall never quit in both trading and doing bounties

Both are not profitable if you compare correctly. The bounty campaigns are not worth to spend time with the twitter and forum postings. Trading the bounty earnings can be profitable if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
May 15, 2019, 11:27:56 AM

there should be no versus between doing bounty and trading
they are connected in a sense when joining bounty you have to trade them
,when it is already launched right
both are profitable i shall never quit in both trading and doing bounties
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
May 15, 2019, 11:04:01 AM
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
May 15, 2019, 10:38:50 AM
If only bounty campaigns gives bigger profit I will try to avoid trading because it is risky but with the market condition in 2018 the bounty campaigns did not pay well, so trading is a better option for me for that year
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 10:23:51 AM
trading of token on market as use with chance on compounding helps with the manage of plan on crypto finance projects to returns as extensive as referring use with future works on distance of examination.

Activity: 322
May 15, 2019, 10:13:12 AM
Bounties are good but i think it gives us rewards after a long period on the other hand trading gives us instantly but i think do trading with enough knowledge about market.
So from that people prefer to do work in the bounty even for a long period of time. At least they are doing the best for now. I think trade is certainly profitable but basically the risks in trading are very high. So if people aren't ready to trade, of course they aren't recommended there.

Indeed, bounties require a long period to make them but they are also not risky in case of money investing. Therefore, bounties are really good choice for those one who are not ready to take a risk.
Activity: 1190
May 15, 2019, 09:57:41 AM
Bounties are good but i think it gives us rewards after a long period on the other hand trading gives us instantly but i think do trading with enough knowledge about market.
So from that people prefer to do work in the bounty even for a long period of time. At least they are doing the best for now. I think trade is certainly profitable but basically the risks in trading are very high. So if people aren't ready to trade, of course they aren't recommended there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
May 15, 2019, 08:26:21 AM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 15, 2019, 08:04:47 AM
Trying to trade when the bounty does not produce as it is now is also good, but we also have to have expertise in trading so we don't lose our coins and there is no income at all
Pages:
Jump to: