Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 46. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 23, 2019, 05:06:23 PM
I also think like you in two to three years bounty participants will be less because all have been disappointed with many bounty scams and trading is very profitable
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
April 23, 2019, 04:20:21 PM
Bounties of late are not worth participating but despite this fact, I still choose bounty over trading because trading involves using your own money before you can partake which is not so in bounty doing. So by trading, you are taking a higher risk than bounty participation.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
April 23, 2019, 04:11:13 PM
yes, all bounties will dead because in my opinion the ICO project will lose its investors because the ico project has the same idea with all existing ico projects, and also the many frauds at the ico project so in my opinion if the ICO project is not sold, the bounty will not there is
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
April 23, 2019, 04:11:11 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
both having the best opportunity giving situation right now so if a person interested in this he will be definitely get the income for his work at the end without any doubt it will be the most profitable where money making in this current scenario and joining the bounties will not need any type of investment we need to put the work only but in trading you need to put some investment and trade yourself to make the profit that is the difference between them.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 23, 2019, 04:00:11 PM
Bounty hunting is dead. Almost all projects are not paying their hunters because they are afraid that the price will experienced a huge dump. While some just stop in the middle because there's no more investors. Trading is the only way to go, might be difficult in the beginning, but at least you have control of everything and making money is based on your skills and experienced.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
April 23, 2019, 03:52:38 PM
Trade and bounty campaigns are very similar. Both there and there are big risks of incurring losses, and the chance of earning is not very high. In trade, you risk your money, in bounty campaigns you risk wasting time.
However, I continue to do both.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
April 23, 2019, 03:46:32 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
Well, may be in the next two or three years we should expect the useless of bounty, but at the moment I won't say that it is less profitable
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Atronocom
April 23, 2019, 03:39:10 PM
Honestly,  I agree with you completely that bounties do not pay these days coupled with tbe fact that many hunters have  now diverted their attention to trading.
But those who understand trading are facing squarely and making money from it too.
Activity: 413
April 23, 2019, 03:23:21 PM
If there is a small capital. If the brains work. Choose trading. Hunting at the bottom. Yes, there is also a lot of problems with trading. But at least he will still work for many years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 23, 2019, 03:19:43 PM
I agree, during the year the bounty became very unprofitable, and you need to spend time on them a lot more than before. But I really do not want to give up this business.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 23, 2019, 03:12:26 PM
True most of the bounty hunter that I know already quit and focus on trading.
I also quit on joining bounty campaign because I don't earn a decent amount from it and I don't think that it is still worth it anymore.
Some people just got into bounty campaigns because they didn't have enough money for trading, so they just used bounty to raise enough money and then they get back into trading. There are people who combine the both, if you can combine the both of them you will be able to make a lot of money every month (but you will have to know how to trade), if you don't know how to trade, then you will just be losing your money. And combining the both of them is a difficult task for anyone to do, because you can't have it all like they say, lol.

Bounty campaigns are still profitable, it all depends on your dedication. If people can still make up to $100 to $200 from Faucets these days, then what about bounties that are far much better than Faucets? What makes you think that it still won't be profitable? And who have you seen or who told they moved from doing bounties to trading? Do you think trading is easy? Nah, it si not, cause you will have a lot to learn before you can go into trading. Bounty is easy. Just that you have to choose your work wisely and also dedicate your time to it and you will be benefiting from them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 23, 2019, 02:29:31 PM
Perhaps the bounty is the safest way to earn coins, the main disadvantage is that we have to participate in new projects that rarely become successful in the current market.
in terms of losing money like that but if you think of the time you have spent on being a bounty hunter, in my opinion it is very valuable if it can be used for other things.

so I think following a prize is also a big risk because if we use our time well to learn to trade it will be more profitable because I think trading is the best way.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 23, 2019, 02:21:09 PM
It seems to me that trading can now lead you to well-deserved success in the cryptocurrency market.
Bounty campaigns are now fulfilling their remuneration obligations for a very long time, so if you have time and patience then this is your choice.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 23, 2019, 02:09:34 PM
Why do you have to eliminate one activity when you can do both at the same time? As for me, I think bounties aren't much profitable because of the market situation but the rewards that we're gaining could also bloom when the market recovers again. Trading is also profitable depending on our strategies and skills.
Yes you can but it would depend if you can handle it both.Why? when you are trading specially active or day trader,you wont really have much time to bother yourself on bounty hunting.
You would really be distracted inspite on focusing yourself into trades.Im not against with bounty hunting but I would prefer to the thing that do give out possible long term profits that you
can possibly sustain on longer runs and feed yourself in the future if you do know on what you are doing with trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 23, 2019, 02:07:03 PM
Participation in the bounty campaigns is very suitable for those market players who still do not have enough money to invest.
Earn coins can be traded and thus make a profit.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 23, 2019, 02:02:57 PM
Why do you have to eliminate one activity when you can do both at the same time? As for me, I think bounties aren't much profitable because of the market situation but the rewards that we're gaining could also bloom when the market recovers again. Trading is also profitable depending on our strategies and skills.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
April 23, 2019, 12:35:12 PM
the bounty is not as profitable as the year before so many of the bounties have moved to trade, but most of all I see bounties who move to trading are a lot of losses than fortunately only a few people are lucky to profit on trading
It used to be different, now bounty can bring almost nothing to a person, but trading has been bringing money to people for a very long time and in trading it all depends on human skills
Skills that can be improved from time to time,this really the advantages of those traders who knew what they're doing, while inside bounty even how hard you will research most of the time the projects wont pay you out, the market conditions always been blamed by most developers saying that they didn't get the funds that they need in order to continue the ico's progress ends up nothing for the bounty just a pure waste of time,.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 23, 2019, 12:11:09 PM
Perhaps the bounty is the safest way to earn coins, the main disadvantage is that we have to participate in new projects that rarely become successful in the current market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 23, 2019, 12:00:13 PM
the bounty is not as profitable as the year before so many of the bounties have moved to trade, but most of all I see bounties who move to trading are a lot of losses than fortunately only a few people are lucky to profit on trading
It used to be different, now bounty can bring almost nothing to a person, but trading has been bringing money to people for a very long time and in trading it all depends on human skills
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
April 23, 2019, 11:52:00 AM
You are right, bounty hunters can't take profit these days, most of the projects are dead before launch and people don't want to waste their times so trade is more popular thesedays but do not forget trade needs patient.
Pages:
Jump to: