Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 50. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 22, 2019, 04:13:51 PM
for now, being a bounty hunter is not enough to be able to survive in crypto. because the bounty is no longer promising, even very disappointing. therefore we must be good at trading in order to survive and seek profits in Crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 22, 2019, 04:09:55 PM
Indeed until now the bounties was not profitable, maybe only if the bull run will come the bounties will be profitable, but until then maybe the bounty hunters start to trade, and try to make a profit there.
The decline in the profits of bounty is not 100% on the bull run but on the ability of the team to meat up with market demands and also being sincere with the project, what killed the bounty market is the increase in the number of scam projects and shitcoins that have no potential.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 22, 2019, 03:38:35 PM
I think doing both is normal.

If you have time you can do bounty and if you do know how to trade you can earn from there too. But in bounty you can only lose time but in trade, if you don't know what you are doing, you can lose big.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 22, 2019, 03:30:43 PM
The number of people on each bounty have increased tremendously,  it is some how difficult to make a decent gain from bounty these dats. Trading along side with bounty hunting will be a good combination.  Hunters will be able to make profit from both bounty hunting and trading.  Though trading is highly unpredictable but with the right information one can make good profit from it
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 22, 2019, 03:29:43 PM
Really, currently being a bounty hunter is not as profitable as the previous year and that is because there are many ICO projects that are unable to reach the softcaps and even many Campaigns do not pay. But even so there are still many people who never give up and still hold their trust in the bounty.

Yes, I'm one of those people. I still believe in the bounty of the campaign and continue to participate in them. I can't say that all projects pay, but some still act honestly. And while there are such projects, I will look for them and participate in them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
April 22, 2019, 03:15:34 PM
I too can feel the end is near for bounty campaigns. They are becoming increasingly worthless and many don't even pay out. The ones that pay are worth a few dollars so it really isn't worth the time anymore - better of day trading instead
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
April 22, 2019, 03:09:12 PM
Really, currently being a bounty hunter is not as profitable as the previous year and that is because there are many ICO projects that are unable to reach the softcaps and even many Campaigns do not pay. But even so there are still many people who never give up and still hold their trust in the bounty.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 22, 2019, 02:56:35 PM
Bounty and trading are both different things, combining both together is a very good thing because when bounty is pause paying due to one or two reasons, making cool cash with trading is very sure.
I also do both because in my opinion it would be better to increase profit opportunities by running two jobs at once especially because it is not too difficult to do.

And even though Bounty has a small chance of making a profit, Bounty can sometimes provide far greater benefits than trading so I really agree with you.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
April 22, 2019, 02:46:14 PM
To be candid,trading has been more profitable than bounty in recent times but with a condition that traders make a wise choice.Until we begin to have bull run,i doubt if bounty will be that profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 22, 2019, 02:41:58 PM
Both is different system.

Not really . trading and bounty are both risky  . both can provide you income  but are also unpredictable  . while other one needs a cash or crypto as form of capital while other only needs time as a form of capital  .

Both is money making system , first want one is without investment but second is with investment.

Its true trading needs capital ( cash or crypto ) but its possible to start trading even if you dont have a starting money because you can work online or you can work on bounties  .after you earn on them , you can use that to buy coins that will be used for your trades  .

You can earn money by doing bounty task. But other hand you need to buy a coin/token to start trade. If you take a wrong decision, it can be your loss system.

Its necesary to buy a coin to be able to trade  .  its only optional if you want to earn more extra income .
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 02:40:31 PM
Bounty and trading are both different things, combining both together is a very good thing because when bounty is pause paying due to one or two reasons, making cool cash with trading is very sure.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
April 22, 2019, 02:37:45 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
Bounty is getting worse and every day people lose the desire to fulfill the company's generosity.  The reason for this projects that do not reach the goal.  Rewards hunters minimum, rarely a company that makes a profit.  Often the tokens that are paid for the bounty are not worth even $ 1.  The transition of ICO to IEO seems to have a very strong impact on the bounty of the company and will not be like in 2017 and 2018.  The transition to trade as an option, not bad.  But unlike bounty, it requires investments and great market knowledge.  You need to be ready for change and develop in different areas.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 22, 2019, 02:16:05 PM
Both is different system. Both is money making system. But first want one is without investment but second is with investment. You can earn money by doing bounty task. But other hand you need to buy a coin/token to start trade. If you take a wrong decision, it can be your loss system.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 22, 2019, 01:53:35 PM
My friends and I combine campaigns for rewards and trade. I think this is the best option for earnings at the moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 01:23:55 PM
Bounty requires no minimum investment, the risk is in the effort and resources being put into it whereas trading requires a significant amount of capital and comes with the risk of lossing part or the entire capital. Bounty is a nice way for someone who wish to earn crypto without investing.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 01:21:00 PM
In trading, I usually drain money. And in the bounty quite a bit you can earn) Buy on the moon, sell at the bottom!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 22, 2019, 01:19:36 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Trading is not a simple matter and requires training and a high level of intelligence, as well as stress tolerance.
Bounty companies require only one thing - time investment. First, most people do not have it. Time, most people do not appreciate. Because such a huge demand for bounty. Where many participants do the same, everyone earns less, usually.
Truly trading is not simple as perceived by many people however the resources to be a good trader is online as well in this forum, personally I have diverted my time and energy to trading both Cryptos, forex and binary options because its very obvious  bounty had been things of the past ie not profitable now due to the bearish market.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
April 22, 2019, 01:08:23 PM
bounties on this forum are complete garbage, most of the projects are complete scams and the ones that are legit have managers that will not pay you.  Time is super valuable so please do not waste it here.
So why are you doing this? Even now you have found a signature that makes you a profit, your actions differ from the words. In this topic, just discussing what is best, trading or bounty.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2019, 12:59:36 PM

I do the same thing honestly, bounty is not the safest and the most way to assure that profit is on your way. You need to consider the fact that, risk taking is important in order to get the initial fund and that is from bounty, there, think of the way to make its value great by spending it to exchanges, there your trading strategy is really needed.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
April 22, 2019, 12:53:30 PM
bounties on this forum are complete garbage, most of the projects are complete scams and the ones that are legit have managers that will not pay you.  Time is super valuable so please do not waste it here.
So many garbage projects? actually there are some that are still good but indeed everyone has the laziness to look for it. and also the comparison between bounty and trading are two different things so this is a different matter
Pages:
Jump to: