Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [XCH] ClearingHouse Logo Contest 0.55BTC - page 10. (Read 10860 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 255
16x16:

And a few banners:

Slight variation of the logo in a more "traditional" coin composition, but still very clean.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Deleted, sorry, deadline passed.
So here it is.

Not much explaining to do... I went for simple, clean, sleek and scalable.
The logo itself is (obviously) a house and the connected squares in the middle represent the blockchain.
In terms of colouring, it's whatever you wanna do with it pretty much. I think it looks best with a solid colour, but you could go for a gradient or some patern.

Hope you like it.

16x16:

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Deleted, sorry, deadline passed.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Can one person post more than 1 entry?

Sure. I'm after an exceptional logo.
Can one person post more than 1 entry?
legendary
I think we should try to avoid typical coin logo as a pattern: this is so much more than a just a coin. A coin logo doesn't do justice to the intent of ClearingHouse.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
legendary
Logo contest for ClearingHouse (XCH)

ClearingHouse is a meta-lay protocol on top of Viacoin (VIA).
We are looking for a professional logo that reflects the high standards we want to set.

Design Brief

The contest will end on midnight UTC September, 12th and we will decide on the winner.

Reward is BTC 0.55 BTC for the best logo.

We are looking for something possibly abstract to represent ClearingHouse which is both it's own currency, and also a protocol to
allow the issuance of it's own cryptoledgers, assets, and decentralized on-the-blockchain trading and transfer of assets. A symbol
that succinctly represents the protocol and capabilities of ClearingHouse.

I'm looking for something that can double as a logo for ClearingHouse and a symbol for XCH. It should not be a coin style logo,
it should not be complex and it should be able to reduce down to 16x16 and still be legible.

At conclusion of the work the winner agrees to assign all copyright to us.

Good luck to everyone!

Pages:
Jump to: