Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎[BOUNTY]💎🚀⭐️ xCHAINge - ⭐️ Endless Freedom in the Decentralized World ⭐️ - page 32. (Read 8504 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hello! I have read your Whitepaper. Thanks for such excellent project. It is similar to a serious thing. I hope that this idea the big future. I look forward XCD Crowdsale! Wink
Activity: 70
We believe in freedom of the decentralized world
It's nice to see the project, which also has a website and all their social groups ready to work. I can say with confidence that this project is well organized.
I join to Facebook and Twitter. Platform developers are great guys!

Thank you, we're really glad to see such pleasent feedback  Smiley
Good afternoon! Joined to Facebook and Twitter. I think this is a very interesting idea, which has a great chance of success in the future! Wink

Thank you Smiley
Also join us in Telegram https://t.me/XChainge  to be updated.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
It's nice to see the project, which also has a website and all their social groups ready to work. I can say with confidence that this project is well organized.
I join to Facebook and Twitter. Platform developers are great guys!
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
Good afternoon! Joined to Facebook and Twitter. I think this is a very interesting idea, which has a great chance of success in the future! Wink
how often is the form updated with personal statistics? can I do something wrong?

We check at least once a week!
In social networks once in 5 days.

You can not be mistaken if you follow the rules of the bounty campaign https://xchainge.io/bounty.html#twitter  Smiley
Hi.
I am joined to your project and connecting on the account settings page.
The reward per repost on Facebook accrued automatically after post jn my own page FB?
I d ont see chahges...
All information u could see on the first page.

Thanks for your reply! Smiley Yes, the information will be automatically displayed about reports, about points, etc.

I wanted to read yours to read our technical paper, but there is no access to it

It is very strange! Please try again https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WN3L_X3gJQ0b0bw6l9PE6kDw5sBcB5YB/view  Smiley
If it does not open again, write to us!
I joined to FB and Twitter bounty . I trust that it is a good project.

Well done! Thank you so much Smiley We appreciate your trust!
Hello! I connected to your company's bounty, I do not understand one thing, in repost and retweet insert hashtags or repost and retweet posts with these hashtags? And you say to periodically send a report, where to send the report?

Hello! Great Smiley

1) To earn points retweet news from our official account hashtagged with #Crowdsale and #xChainge within 5 days after they are published. Do not delete them from your Twitter until the Crowdsale ends (December 25th, 2017)
2) if you want you can write reports here, but a little later the reports will be automatically reflected in your personal account on this week Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
how often is the form updated with personal statistics? can I do something wrong?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Hi.
The reward per repost on Facebook accrued automatically after post jn my own page FB?
I d ont see chahges...
All information u could see on the first page.
Activity: 154
I wanted to read yours to read our technical paper, but there is no access to it
Hi.
I d ont see chahges...
Hi! Information abut bounty achievements updates with delays. Sorry for waiting, we'll check it;)
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I joined to FB and Twitter bounty . I trust that it is a good project.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Hello! I connected to your company's bounty, I do not understand one thing, in repost and retweet insert hashtags or repost and retweet posts with these hashtags? And you say to periodically send a report, where to send the report?
it is really difficult for a newbie to understand all this
If you have certain questions, you can ask here;)
Also you can read our whitepaper
ENG: https://drive.google.com/file/u/1/d/1WN3L_X3gJQ0b0bw6l9PE6kDw5sBcB5YB/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 154
it is really difficult for a newbie to understand all this
Pages:
Jump to: