Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎[BOUNTY]💎🚀⭐️ xCHAINge - ⭐️ Endless Freedom in the Decentralized World ⭐️ - page 34. (Read 8504 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

U mean nobody can skam your money?
for every exchange very important to have security system. In another case can be same situation with bitfinex or mtgox
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
What protect methods would this servise have? Authorization login method?

xChainge wallet - this is a local client-server application. So the protection will be on the machine level.
U mean nobody can skam your money?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

xChainge wallet - this is a local client-server application. So the protection will be on the machine level.
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

How can i know, what I participate in bounty xChainge? Do you have a spreadsheets Twitter and Facebook?
all must be show in your bounty account on official site
Activity: 476

How can i know, what I participate in bounty xChainge? Do you have a spreadsheets Twitter and Facebook?

When crowdsale ends, how many days i must wait before i will receive tokens?
if tokens for bounty will be distributed in 7 days, than investor's token will be available in same time
All peaple recieve tokens at same period!
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

if tokens for bounty will be distributed in 7 days, than investor's token will be available in same time
You understood right. If you've already signed up on our website ( section "bounty"), just wait for results Smiley
Tokens will be distributed right after ICO ends? or earlier?

Tokens will be distributed during the 7 days after ICO.
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

for sure you will get your tokens as soon as possible after ICO ends. Usually its 1-7 days after ICO
Activity: 196
As I understood, all bonus points will be displayed only on the website. And after the сrowdsale ends, it will be calculated how much I will earn. Right?

You understood right. If you've already signed up on our website ( section "bounty"), just wait for results Smiley

The best bonus for us would be the prise for token in future Smiley
No, i mean some bonus for early investors or some bonus/discount in first days of ICO
I am joking , i understend u. Your idea is good.
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

No, i mean some bonus for early investors or some bonus/discount in first days of ICO
No, we don't have bonuses. Only fair play Smiley
this is good for investors because price will not dump so much right after listing on some exchanges
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
this is good for investors because price will not dump so much right after listing on some exchanges
We expect the price of XCH to rise significantly as more and more people are engaged in trading on xChainge, thus you may invest now to get a large return in the future.
do you have any bonuses on pre-sale  and main sale?

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Tokens will be distributed right after ICO ends? or earlier?
As I understood, all bonus points will be displayed only on the website. And after the сrowdsale ends, it will be calculated how much I will earn. Right?

It will send to us automatically or we need to fill somesing t recieve tokens?

what is the expected value of the tokens?

We expect the price of XCH to rise significantly as more and more people are engaged in trading on xChainge, thus you may invest now to get a large return in the future.
Will see it after tokensale!
Pages:
Jump to: