Author

Topic: 📌🔥[BOUNTY] 🚀🔥YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 127. (Read 16152 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I like to write articles, and therefore decided to take advantage of this. True, the articles should be about the project, add to this a variety of pictures, logos and other graphic materials, but I'm good at it. I advise you to do the same.
yes, I think I should try. I was also interested in videos. I think I am almost master of this thanks for the help! True, it will be difficult for me to make a video just for a minute, but I will try!
Activity: 378
I like to write articles, and therefore decided to take advantage of this. True, the articles should be about the project, add to this a variety of pictures, logos and other graphic materials, but I'm good at it. I advise you to do the same.
Activity: 420
If I do not use social networks, can I participate in any part of the bounty campaign? It is my first pity that I am not a fan of Facebook, Telegram and other messengers, but I hope that even I can find a place in the bounty campaign. Help me!
if I'm not mistaken, you can take part in the sugnature campaign. They need adequate and constructive posts, about 10 posts per week. more precise requirements you can see in the forms specified in this thread. By the way, you can register on social networks to participate.
in this case, it does not make sense, since a large number of subscribers are needed. in Facebook, for example, there should be 500+ subscribers, in Medium - 300+. For me, this is quite a large number, but I put a lot of effort into it.
Activity: 378
If I do not use social networks, can I participate in any part of the bounty campaign? It is my first pity that I am not a fan of Facebook, Telegram and other messengers, but I hope that even I can find a place in the bounty campaign. Help me!
if I'm not mistaken, you can take part in the sugnature campaign. They need adequate and constructive posts, about 10 posts per week. more precise requirements you can see in the forms specified in this thread. By the way, you can register on social networks to participate.
Activity: 322
Activity: 532
Jump to: