Author

Topic: 📌🔥[BOUNTY] 🚀🔥YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 129. (Read 16152 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
ThePRT1 – Bounty Hunter
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Telegram campaign is the best campaign! I didn’t regret being a member of it. Requirements did not make for me any difficulty, but the reward will be very pleasant. I look forward to when the ICO ends and 2 weeks pass.
tell me, as for the signature campaign, can I apply my skills in writing beautiful and constructive texts somewhere? Where can I get the highest reward? Tell me
you can participate in at least every campaign, but do not forget that each of them has requirements that you must fulfill so that you are not disqualified. You should also remember about the number of subscribers: in the Medium campaign you should have at least 300 of them, and on Facebook - at least 500.
Activity: 322
Telegram campaign is the best campaign! I didn’t regret being a member of it. Requirements did not make for me any difficulty, but the reward will be very pleasant. I look forward to when the ICO ends and 2 weeks pass.
tell me, as for the signature campaign, can I apply my skills in writing beautiful and constructive texts somewhere? Where can I get the highest reward? Tell me
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Hi! I think that the time has come for me to publish my articles, which I wrote a long time ago. Do you think that by their originality and beautiful syllable I can get the highest reward?
I do not think, because your article should be exclusively about the project, and also it should be used graphic materials that you can find on the official website or in the Telegram channel.
Activity: 322
Hi! I think that the time has come for me to publish my articles, which I wrote a long time ago. Do you think that by their originality and beautiful syllable I can get the highest reward?
Jump to: