Author

Topic: 📌🔥[BOUNTY] 🚀🔥YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 134. (Read 16152 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
guys, imagine how well I read the form of requirements! I wanted to participate in the Facebook campaign, namely to merge several of my accounts. It turns out that this can not be done. The user will be blacklisted. The only pity is that the comments will not give tokens. Embarrassed Embarrassed
yes, exactly. However, you can become an active user of this social network, make retweets and reposts, as well as publish posts with information about projects. I think it really makes no sense to give tokens for comments. This will not make the advertising project. In addition, spam and bad comments will be deleted. But repost and retweets will make excellent advertising.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
guys, imagine how well I read the form of requirements! I wanted to participate in the Facebook campaign, namely to merge several of my accounts. It turns out that this can not be done. The user will be blacklisted. The only pity is that the comments will not give tokens. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 322
How do I need to record and edit a video? Can I use some of the materials of others? Are graphic materials allowed? This is an interesting bounty campaign, I would not want to miss anything. Help me, friends! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
do not worry. Check out the requirements. But even now I can tell you that you will definitely be disqualified, because, unfortunately, participants are not allowed to copy other people's materials. This should be only official materials from the site or from the channel in Telegram.
yes, I have already looked. The duration of the video should be at least a minute. So I have to record something else, because my video is shorter. Well, the main thing - to fulfill all the requirements and get a reward. In addition, it would be nice to write another article.
Activity: 378
How do I need to record and edit a video? Can I use some of the materials of others? Are graphic materials allowed? This is an interesting bounty campaign, I would not want to miss anything. Help me, friends! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
do not worry. Check out the requirements. But even now I can tell you that you will definitely be disqualified, because, unfortunately, participants are not allowed to copy other people's materials. This should be only official materials from the site or from the channel in Telegram.
Activity: 322
Jump to: