Author

Topic: 📌🔥[BOUNTY] 🚀🔥YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 142. (Read 16152 times)

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Tell me, if I want to participate in a signature campaign, do I need an account rating for this? Or, depending on the number of posts, will it increase automatically? To be honest, this is my first time participating in a bounty campaign and I don’t know all the details yet.
You will get the reward for made posts in altcoin boards if defined by bounty manager. As a full member, you can join to signature campaigns and get your rewards posts you made during the week.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
#proof of authentication post
Bitcointalk username: inwas797
Facebook url : https://www.facebook.com/nadya.kotova.587
Telegram username : @inwas797
Activity: 700
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
friends, I am ready for this campaign! I am now familiar with all the requirements proposed by the developers, and it seems to me that the remuneration is exactly the level of the tasks that need to be completed. I hope that the project after our participation will become more recognizable, and we will be able to enjoy the fruits of our work Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
however, despite all the requirements, bounty campaigns are quite simple to participate in, and the reward allows you to accumulate more tokens. Only for this will have to participate in almost every campaign.
Jump to: