Author

Topic: 📌🔥[BOUNTY] 🚀🔥YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 139. (Read 16152 times)

zrk
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
friends, while you are here talking about the rules, everyone has already managed to participate! Hurry up while you still have the opportunity to get tokens absolutely free! In addition, they will be distributed only 2 weeks after the end of the ICO, so you will get tokens rather quickly. Do not miss the moment!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
friends, I would love to take part in this bounty campaign. To be more precise, I liked Telegram. I have been using it for a long time and I think that it would not be superfluous to monetize my pastime there. What do I need to do for this?
hello friend! I also want to contribute to the dissemination of information about this platform. We need to join the project channel, fill out a form and leave a constructive message to give us tokens.
it's great! Together we will be more interesting! I believe that the content of the message should be exclusively about the project or concern ICO, otherwise we will not have tokens. How do you think?
it is exactly. First, you will need to stay on the channel until the sale of tokens is completed. Also, the message should really be interesting, not monosyllabic, like hello, I joined, etc.
friends, I would love to take part in this bounty campaign. To be more precise, I liked Telegram. I have been using it for a long time and I think that it would not be superfluous to monetize my pastime there. What do I need to do for this?
hello friend! I also want to contribute to the dissemination of information about this platform. We need to join the project channel, fill out a form and leave a constructive message to give us tokens.
it's great! Together we will be more interesting! I believe that the content of the message should be exclusively about the project or concern ICO, otherwise we will not have tokens. How do you think?
Activity: 378
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Jump to: