Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][1 500 000$][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Blockchain-powered daily fantasy sports - page 29. (Read 7853 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
How do I know the results on the brokerage platform are true?
Investors can easily monitor all the data on the players they want to invest in and choose from the best performers. With smart contracts, they can also be sure their money won’t be spent on anything except the game, and their share of the winnings will be distributed instantly.
I can't still see any activation email in my box Sad
Please check the spam folder and any others, It could go anywhere
Why it is not now?
Cause following our marketing ideas we want to launch it closer to FIFA, although we have our product ready
Can China participate in your ICO?
Unfortunately, no Sad
false advertising. its a sponsored blog interview. pay to win Wink not my style. just BE the best
Hi! Nothing is false about our advertising. We do offer what we have stated Smiley
Is sports data up-to-date? The one you are going to use
Third-party providers build data feeds that enable this platform to work. These feeds contain the real data from games held by major sports leagues, and we use it to calculate a virtual team’s in-game performance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

BCT Username nilbtc4555
    Wallet 0x9a63A1A886560E613E1346D602969A4Fcc853657
Telgram @nilbtc4555
Email [email protected]
So I can consider it as an investment
A utility token is not legally considered to be an investment but it will hit major exchanges and we will do a lot of marketing campaigns to raise its value if that's what you mean Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
i have filled task,but how i can knowing my applied status ?
and what the functional of your android app,i only see the ico sale,not the main platform.
Ok, haven't noticed this statement that's why I'm asking
Of course, we can not issue more tokens or leave them if they are unsold and you are always welcome
Will you guys burn the unsold tokens?
We will for sure, it's always practiced in such cases
How do I create my erc20 wallet? please heeelp...
We recommend using MyEtherWallet but you may also use other native Ethereum wallets as long as they are ERC-20 compatible, such as Metamask, Mist or imToken.
Do you have your product ready guys? Smiley
Yep, it's fully ready, we are launching it in May right before FIFA, but you can be the first to test it even earlier if you get whitelisted https://mydfs.net/referrals here it is, please.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Hi
I'll get into the advertising campaign, the project is quite interresante.
Thanx, dude
You are always welcome Smiley
Does your app provide hockey? hah?
When the app is launched, it will support soccer, hockey, basketball, football and cricket. But also our platform allows easy integration with any sport.
Got, it. How does stats data get delivered then?
We use a smart contract that records user statistics. It can be used by every member of the blockchain to validate all transactions. It’s also used by other smart contracts, like a game contract, to get or store the data needed to calculate game results. We get information from our reliable providers like Sportradar and Fantasydata.
Will I see Formula 1 one day in your app?
April, 2019
Will I get any advice on how to invest my tokens better?
The Company does not provide any opinion or any advice to purchase, sell, or otherwise transact with Tokens
Are you going to have any contests? like sticker competition? Would be cool Smiley
We probably will, will announce it later
What is ICO contract for? I've found it but dont understand
"ICO contract lets you: get the balance of Ethereum deposited by any of the buyers; check if the soft cap and hard cap has been reached (and stop selling tokens after hard cap); Issue bonuses dependant on purchase amount; withdraw Ethereum after the sale is over, if the soft or hard cap has been reached; transfer tokens to buyers, including bonus tokens. "
What's vesting? I dont get it Sad
Vesting applies to team tokens, ensuring that the team’s priorities properly align with the community’s. The team will successfully deliver the project as it’s stated in the project roadmap. Founder and Core Team Tokens vest for one year from the date they are allocated. They are also unlocked by 1/12 each month.
How should I know that's not scam?
You can check our CEO's and core team's background. We are not starting from scratch. Please also check our whitepaper and roadmaps. We are of full transparency.
What is utility token actually?
Utility tokens are used as in-game currency and are not designed as investments.
Where are you registered? just want to get more detailes guys
© 2017 MyDFS Limited. All rights reserved. 12-14 Finch road, Douglas, IM1 2pt, Isle of Man. [email protected]
Can you explain what's a brokerage platform?
Cheers! We have a brand new feature - a brokerage platform. If you do not want to draft your own teams, you can invest money in professional players. All the stats are available anytime on the blockchain. Your funds will not get lost or appropriated, as the smart contract will redirect all the processes without middlemen interference
What currencies can I buy with? please tell me
Ethereum, Bitcoin, NEO, Dash, Ripple, Ether Classic, Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin buy you have to get erc20 compatible wallet anyway, any other currency will be just exchanged
How many tokens will be distrubeted during the sale? I need to know
The total supply will be 50 million tokens available for purchase during the pre-sale and crowdsale, plus the allocated Growth Tokens, Bounty Tokens and Tokens for Team, Advisors and Early Contributors.
Pages:
Jump to: