Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][1 500 000$][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Blockchain-powered daily fantasy sports - page 30. (Read 7853 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Do you have a project roadmap? wanna take a look
Yes, please check our whitepaper on site page 54
Minimum participation amount in crowdsale? inform please guys
100$
MyDFS token type? which one?
MyDFS token type is utility token
What's KYC? I've seen I have to pass it
Know your customer ('KYC') is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. The term is also used to refer to the bank and anti-money laundering regulations which govern these activities.
Which sport statistics providers do you work with? Are these reliable ones?
- We are integrated with fantasydata.com and sportradar.com As you can see these are most reliable sources on this market 🙂
But will it hit the exchanges?
It will anyway for sure, the token has its value though and coming out on the market it will rise in value even more
Do you accept only Ethereum?
Actually not, you can go to our site and push the button "request a quote" there you can check all the possible amount you can purchase with any currency, but please note that you still have to get erc20 compatible wallet as our token is Ethereum based one.
So this smart contracts store and protect all information?
Yep, a smart contract is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contact. Smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties. These transactions are trackable and irreversible.
What's mydfs :-x ?
It's daily fantasy sport games, where players compete against others by building a team of professional athelets from a particular league or competition and earn points based on the actual statistical performance of the players in real-world competitions
Will you have some extra content for better gaming?
Yes, we will, you will use your tokens to buy some in-game content as well
Where is your dev team from? wanna know
We are incorporated on the Isle of Man but our team is currently on the Isle of Cyprus
What the players statistics contract is used for? that's not obvious still
"The player statistics contract keeps user statistics data, makes it available to other parts of the system. The player statistics contract lets you: approve and make changes to user brokerage fee;get statistics about a user's game count, win and loss percentage, tokens lost and won"
Are my tokens protected here guys?
This is an ERC-20-compatible Ethereum wallet that can hold user tokens and move them throughout the app. The tokens available to the user are stored in a smart contract.
Why is there a brokerage platform? Wanna knooou Smiley
Instead of just playing on the platform, users can also use our brokerage technology, letting them invest in other fantasy players and share their winnings
Tell me how this app works for the consumer. They visit a web site and what happens?
Users can play on Android, iOS, or the web. They top up their account with cryptocurrency tokens in order to pay entry fees, draft their teams, and watch their favorite games online. Wins, losses, and payment distributions are recorded and facilitated through the blockchain — games played on our platform are powered by smart contracts that guarantee full transparency for how your fantasy results were tabulated.
What if I can't install the app in AppStore? just can't find it
Then please contact us [email protected] or visit our community in telegram MyDFS Public https://t.me/mydfs
Is the KHL app yours guys?
Yes, it is
What is a lockup period for? Just want to understand
The lockup period ensures that tokenholders don’t sell until 14 days after the last round of token sales is complete. After that, the tokens will be listed on a number of well-known, trustworthy exchanges. This allows those who missed the opportunity to buy tokens during the pre-sale and ICO sale to still get tokens for use on the platform.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Tell me how this app works for the consumer. They visit a web site and what happens?
What about baseball?
June, 2019
Why don't you use fiat money? hm...
This is our core actually, we do not want to get into risks involving some middlemen in the process or asking for some legal issues or coming across the situations when the funds can be blocked or whatsoever.
How long will last the crowdsale period? checking my time...
The crowdsale, or ICO sale, will start on April 9, 2018 and go until May 7, 2018.
How many of growth tokens are there actually guys?
37% of all tokens (46,250,000) These will be allocated in a timely fashion to ensure proper incentives for users and affiliates, and should help the project’s growth. Tokens issued for the growth pool will be used to incentivize a number of behaviors, including account verification, account deposits, completion of various in-game quests, sharing content on social networks, and so on.
Is there any free trial period? Smiley
I'm afraid that no, to enter the game you have to pay the fee indicated
What is back office apps for? trying to keep up with it
"Back office apps are used to manage different aspects of the games and server environment, including: user management; content and resource management; server application monitoring; marketing and advertising management; game creation "
I want to invest in the project. How can I contact you?
If you are an investor or a venture capital partner, contact us by email at [email protected]
isn't fantasy sport a gambling? hm...
There are some arguments are still going on but by the majority, it is recognized as a game of strategy and statistics not a game of luck
Total supply of MyDFS tokens guys?
The total supply of MyDFS tokens will be 125 mln
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I want to invest in the project. How can I contact you?
Is MyDFS platform somehow connected with your previous works uTrener and KHL?
Yes, of course! Our experience allowed us fully understand the fantasy sport's industry's existing hurdles and then overcome them with modern technologies and business practices.
Will there be any airdrops campaign? I hope it will Smiley
Should be. Please sign up for our referral program to stay tuned https://mydfs.net/referrals
Hi, guys! How can I get whitelisted?
Here you are please https://mydfs.net/referrals you'll get an activation email to get access to your account
Can I become your strategic backer?
If you are an investor or a venture capital partner, who want to strategically invest in the project, be whitelisted, test the applications, or otherwise take part in the project’s lifecycle contact us by email at [email protected]
When are there going to be listings on exchanges?
We are going through ICO and our management is still in negotiations with different exchanges. Will announce them as soon as they are confirmed
Am I going to be charged for my transactions? please specify
Player transactions happen almost instantly, and they aren’t charged any additional fees for it because there are no middlemen in the process
How can I contact with you? I have an investment offer
Please write us [email protected]
What is back office apps? Please specify guys
"Back office apps are used to manage different aspects of the games and server environment, including: user management; content and resource management ; server application monitoring; marketing and advertising management; game creation "
You guys say you are completely transparant, how do I know?
We work on the blockchain and smart contracts which means we are of full transparency. Unlike the Proprietary Backend, blockchain and smart contracts make all transaction transparent and safe to the core. Users can check all transaction history, in-game stats, other data at any time
Pages:
Jump to: