Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][AIRDROP] EagleCoin(PoS)+Android Wallet(TOR Network Integrated) - page 3. (Read 17152 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hi EagleXSupporters, the manual swap has ended, thank you for your participation 😎
Hi EagleXHodlers we are availble on BlockFolio! 😎, you can search EGX and BENZ  https://blockfolio.com/
1. If you want to get more BENZ then hold more EGX (EagleX)
2. If you want to help us securing the network then run MasterNode and get fee every transaction proceed

Dear russian51,

1. Thank You, for the well organized and good executed Eagle-SWAP-EagleX, in my case it worked well!

2. I´ve no experiences in running a MasterNode. A well explained YouTube-video, how to run a MasterNode for EagleX, including how to protect your MasterNode and security tasks, would be great.

I think education is an important issue. In future more and more newcomers will join the crypto world. Those, helping the newcomers or risk-averse users, can benefit from it and do advertising, too. As costumer you want be welcomed and well supported.
You russian51 do a great job, and I appreciate your frequently given information on bitcointalk. It looks all quite transparent.

All fortune for you and your fellows

NGWM

Thanks for your feedback, I am sure, very soon we will provide video how to run Master Node.

Thanks for your support.
Once again, EagleX & BENZ is not an ICO
1. If you want to get more BENZ then hold more EGX (EagleX)
2. If you want to help us securing the network then run MasterNode and get fee every transaction proceed
Hi EagleHodlers since automatic swap has done in stocks.exchange , Now we are opening manual swap processing! Please refer to this guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hJtFfU-dUQq0vlXDizQH0lUZ76r3FFTU/view | SWAP date is from 3rd September 2018 to 9th September 2018 GMT+7 😎
👏EGX swap is complete👏
Enjoy trading: https://app.stocks.exchange/ru/basic-trade/pair/BTC/EGX/1D
About EagleX: eaglepay.io
Hi EagleSupporters, we are going to distribute your reward tomorrow, Stay tuned! 😎
EagleHodlers, We are proud to announce that you now can trade BTC/EGX and ETH/BENZ in Stocks.Exchange 😎 ⚡️🔥 Happy Trading!!!
All EagleHoldlers, We have updated our website https://eaglepay.io/ with the new Exchange information 😎
There is almost 26% EAGLE has not been swapped, Monday GMT+7, manual swap will be started and the process will NOT be Instant. You need to wait maximum a week after the transfer. Stay tuned for the guide! 😎
To make unavailable benz becoming available, sen all your EagleX to your own wallet
Old EAGLE (EagleCoin) will be burnt after the manual SWAP is done. We are not going to hold it.
You can stake EagleX to get Benz using the EagleX wallet. The staking process is free, no need to pay gas anymore.
Guys, after swap, the old EagleCoin wallet, myetherwallet or any ethereum wallet cannot be used for EagleX. You need to download and install the EagleX desktop wallet. Find the link to download the wallet on our website eaglepay.io.
Hi Eagle holders, lets vote EagleX to be listed on OKEx.

To vote, join OKEx official telegram channel @okexofficial_en, then go to pinned message and vote for EagleX.

Lets vote and make EagleX to the moon..
Attention, Move your EAGLE to Stocks.Exchange, most likely swap will happy in 31st August GMT+3 This is last announcement.
Attention, Move your EAGLE to Stocks.Exchange, most likely swap will happy in 31st August GMT+3 This is last announcement.
Pages:
Jump to: