Pages:
Author

Topic: ✳️[BOUNTY][AIRDROP][CROWDSALE]-GAGAPAY.NETWORK-NEO ICO - $785'000✳️ - page 4. (Read 9119 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Hello All,
In be half of Gagapay.Network,  we are very sorry for the inconvenience we made.
Our IT support can not count up the post from bitcointalk.org so fast.
We will count up the post from signature campaign in two weeks time until May 25, 2018.
Please do not change your signature yet.

-Gapapay.Network
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Can we now remove our signatures?
Why i see no stakes in my gaga bounty profile?

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Hi admin, there is no update about token eraning for twitter retweet/article/video campaign on the Gagapay portal website?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Any update to the signature remove date?
Very unprofessional marketing team... They forced people to keep signature, but signature campaign area already removed from their portal.
I will remove the signature and tell the situation to their ceo
Any update to the signature remove date?
Activity: 714
Merit: 1
Tell me in the company bounty there are only articles? Everything else has been closed already?
Activity: 112
🚀🚀🚀 CROWDSALE IS OPEN!      🚀🚀🚀 CROWDSALE IS OPEN!  🚀🚀🚀

GET 30% BONUS NOW! 

The only way to participate is through Gagapay.Network Portal: https://portal.gagapay.network  

If you need exposure for the ICO campaign you can contact with g0blin.com and some airdrop/bounty listing sites.

Thank you for information.  Wink
If you need exposure for the ICO campaign you can contact with g0blin.com and some airdrop/bounty listing sites.
25th May? What a force! It's not fair.

Sorry for that. We will count the posts as soon as possible and we will change the date to lower as possible.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 43
25th May? What a force! It's not fair.
Signature should be retained till 25th May 2018 , removing the signature before that time will lead to disqualification.

Ok, i set it again.
Signature should be retained till 25th May 2018 , removing the signature before that time will lead to disqualification.

But after changing the rules yourself, forced the users to keep signatures is not good. I joined the campaign because I had a free week to participate bounty.

Sorry for that. We will count the posts as soon as possible and we will change the date to lower as possible.

But after changing the rules yourself, forced the users to keep signatures is not good. I joined the campaign because I had a free week to participate bounty.

Now we can remove signatures?

We will count posts within two weeks and than you will be able to remove signature.
Hello bounty manager, campaigns other than social media not available at the portal. When will we see updated balances and when will tokens distributed?

Thanks

Within two weeks we will count signature, content, translation and twitter retweet bounty.
Now we can remove signatures?
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
When will our tokens be distributed?
Thank you verry much  Wink
Nobody's gonna pay anybody anything.Don't be so naive.Do read carefully the topic you will understand
Pages:
Jump to: