Pages:
Author

Topic: ✳️[BOUNTY][AIRDROP][CROWDSALE]-GAGAPAY.NETWORK-NEO ICO - $785'000✳️ - page 6. (Read 9119 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 6
Activity: 6
Activity: 52
if you are like me, looking for reliable opportunity, then follow me and sign up for gagapay
Activity: 23
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Why so many newbies randomly posting here? Bots maybe?
Activity: 1
Activity: 16
Activity: 14
Airdrop bounty will be ended soon hurry up guys don wast this oppurtunity for GTA 
Activity: 112
this project is Great and successfully work team is active and very awesome.

Thank _Tedd3 for your support! 👍 We are so delighted to hear this. Thank you for being a part of this amazing journey 🙌
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
this project is Great and successfully work team is active and very awesome.
if you are like me, looking for reliable opportunity, then follow me and sign up for gagapay
Thank you so much for your support! 👍 We are so delighted to hear this. Thank you for being a part of this amazing journey 🙌
Activity: 52
I hope, I am not too late to joining signature campaign Cheesy
By the way a link in the signature seems  to be missing due to suspicious link removal of bitcointalk.

You are not too late, this week bounty is live.  Wink
Thank you very much for replying back. Just one more question... Do I have to complete KYC verification for airdrop?

No, you don't need to fill KYC for airdrop or bounty.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I hope, I am not too late to joining signature campaign Cheesy
By the way a link in the signature seems  to be missing due to suspicious link removal of bitcointalk.

You are not too late, this week bounty is live.  Wink
Thank you very much for replying back. Just one more question... Do I have to complete KYC verification for airdrop?
Thank you good job

Thank you so much for your support! 👍 We are so delighted to hear this. Thank you for being a part of this amazing journey 🙌
Hey gagapay,
how i can see weekly if i reached my goal for the bitcointalk signature campain?

Hey c0in_junkie!
First, thank you for supporting us.
About signature bounty, all bounties will finish 7th May, and then we will count all bounties and will update your potential earnings on portal.
Pages:
Jump to: