Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]🦑Quidli €400,000 rewards - page 13. (Read 3284 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Join the next successful project. Quidli is certain to bring longterm benefits to the big community!

Thanks for your support! You can also check us out and earn bountyQUID on these sites:

Activity: 182
I cannot stress enough how cool this project is.

Interesting white paper and material. Must check this out asap!

Join the next successful project. Quidli is certain to bring longterm benefits to the big community!

🦑Our Ongoing Airdrop🦑

Accordingly, you can directly review the latest bountyQUID distribution!
Activity: 84
I cannot stress enough how cool this project is.

Interesting white paper and material. Must check this out asap!
Activity: 95
Quote from: Youngjae77
[btc
BTCBTCBTCBTC

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Join us = https://t.me/quidli
Activity: 41
If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
I just read the whitepaper and it looks pretty good and the market they are getting into is OPEN and no obvious standout player. As such, this project has a lot going for it in terms of becoming THE leader for it is the team behind it. I would be on the confident side with this one.

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read and let us know what you think!

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!

This is a good white paper. I highly recommend everyone to read this.

All arguments are logical and comprehensive. This isn't a simple ICO. There is many thoughts and consideration. Quidli is a real effort we should applause.
I just read the whitepaper and it looks pretty good and the market they are getting into is OPEN and no obvious standout player. As such, this project has a lot going for it in terms of becoming THE leader for it is the team behind it. I would be on the confident side with this one.

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read and let us know what you think!

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!
Activity: 105
🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
Wow, I follow quidli because this is smart solving of real problem. Equity owning is a new way to incentivize workers to really align with company for greater success. This is a smart team who understands the future

Thanks for the support! You can continue to help us out and earn bountyQUID by inviting people to join our Telegram. Every referral will earn you 1 bountyQUID!

Done! I support Quidli 100%
🦑Welcome to Quidli!🦑

Help us grow by inviting your friends to our community as well.

You can earn 1 bountyQUID for each friend successfulluy onboarded! Simply invite them to our Telegram group; have them complete all necessary steps to fully register; and make sure they list you as their referrer in their Completion Form.

See the bounty task card for more details!
Wow, I follow quidli because this is smart solving of real problem. Equity owning is a new way to incentivize workers to really align with company for greater success. This is a smart team who understands the future

Thanks for the support! You can continue to help us out and earn bountyQUID by inviting people to join our Telegram. Every referral will earn you 1 bountyQUID!
I only support great projects and this is absolutely a great project. Quidli will be a marvellous ICO  run by a marvellous team. Go Go Go!

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 84
I only support great projects and this is absolutely a great project. Quidli will be a marvellous ICO  run by a marvellous team. Go Go Go!
🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Do you want to become a Squiddite? Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs, a pre-ICO centralized token we offer for work on our platform. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us by e-mail at: [email protected]
Activity: 105
🦑The Squidcore talks to Pepicast about Startups, Blockchain, and Quidli (in English)🦑

Listen to the Squidcore explain the Quidli Protocol and their vision for the future of work: https://anchor.fm/pepicast/episodes/Quidli-using-blokchain-to-share-equity-e1o2n4

Interview conducted by Gael Gendre, founder of Pepicast, a new French podcast focusing on tech, startups, and ICOs.

Full disclosure: Gael is also working today for Quidli as a Squiddite, supporting us mainly in building partnerships in media and communications.

Very cool being able to listen to you guys speak on Quidli. It's clear the passion for your vision is there and that there is a real use case for blockchain in your product. I am a big fan now and will help you promote your ICO as a member of the community!!!
Pages:
Jump to: