Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]🦑Quidli €400,000 rewards - page 10. (Read 3284 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Super bounty program. Now am eager to collect. Looking forward to your issuing day!

Thanks!

Please support us on our 🦑main ANN post🦑 as well!
Activity: 41
Super bounty program. Now am eager to collect. Looking forward to your issuing day!
In my perspective, it’a not a legal issue but rather a business and technical issue.

The entire idea here is great and worthy of pursuing in a blockchain way as the many frictions can be eliminated.

If you can address the legal elements, I am confident this can be a major product. Go team!

You're absolutely right. Legal is one of the main challenges that we will face as we scale this project.

In fact, today, we're our own first use case - we are building Quidli on the basis that we offer all contributors equity in exchange for their labor no matter where they are based in the world. This means that in order to prepare a fully legal solution in this regard, we will need to take into consideration conditions in all jurisdictions. This is something we're working on with the Quidli legal team.

In the meantime, please review our white paper to get more details on use cases.

And if you have any other questions or comments, you're welcome to directly chat with us and our community on Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 105
In my perspective, it’a not a legal issue but rather a business and technical issue.

The entire idea here is great and worthy of pursuing in a blockchain way as the many frictions can be eliminated.

If you can address the legal elements, I am confident this can be a major product. Go team!
Activity: 95
Check us out on Twitter too and earn 2 bountyQUID just for following us, liking and retweeting one of our posts!

Done! Great tweets, quality account!
Activity: 84
Bumping this thread in support!

Love this project!
🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Ongoing reminder on how you can help Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
Activity: 98
Check us out on Twitter too and earn 2 bountyQUID just for following us, liking and retweeting one of our posts!
Wonderful vision for blockchain. I have never heard or seen another idea like this. Quidli is a winner for sure. I am joined all communities for this project now!

Thanks for your words of support! 🦑🦑🦑

If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
Wonderful vision for blockchain. I have never heard or seen another idea like this. Quidli is a winner for sure. I am joined all communities for this project now!
Bounty completed. awaiting great results from quidli!

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
Bounty completed. awaiting great results from quidli!
🦑Are you interested in learning about the ins-and-outs of legal considerations in an ICO project?🦑

Check out Quidli's latest Medium article on how we're handling the subject matter: https://medium.com/quidli/understanding-legal-and-regulatory-factors-of-icos-a1dcaf32fa4f

Join the discussion for more details via our Telegram as well!
Done for Airdrop.

Please update us once more sale details are available. Eager to go further here!

This bounty process is interesting. Great organization on this proves there is strong potential here. I am positive on quidli.

Thanks, guys!🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Remember we offer bountyQUIDs for every successful member you onboard to our community as well!

The more, the merrier at Quidli!

Join our discussion via Telegram!
This bounty process is interesting. Great organization on this proves there is strong potential here. I am positive on quidli.
Activity: 95
Done for Airdrop.

Please update us once more sale details are available. Eager to go further here!
Believe much in Quidli. Idea is innovative and the team is super. I am inspired by the vision they have for using blockchain to improve the lives of workers. This is a humanity project at the best. We must support in order to help ourselves have more freed to pursue the work that is meaningful and that we are passionate about. I am joining this community!

🦑🦑🦑🦑Thanks for your support!🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
Activity: 105
Believe much in Quidli. Idea is innovative and the team is super. I am inspired by the vision they have for using blockchain to improve the lives of workers. This is a humanity project at the best. We must support in order to help ourselves have more freed to pursue the work that is meaningful and that we are passionate about. I am joining this community!
Airdrop and bounty completed sir. Awaiting the next steps for pushing this project ahead. Let's win together.

Thanks for your interest and support!

Contribute to our community discussion on telegram!
Airdrop and bounty completed sir. Awaiting the next steps for pushing this project ahead. Let's win together.
Pages:
Jump to: