Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][BCDN] BlockCDN: The Distributed CDN Platform - [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 16882 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Dear devs,

is there any news about bounty campaign?
It is already finished...
When stakes will be distributed???

Thank you in advance

Kind regards
Kewl
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I have joined in a bounty blog campaign may be accepted successful greetings Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
It seems that this project has long been ending their campaign, but not yet seen the total number of shares to be received by participants from the list of participants, at least it looks easy for campaign manager ...
Why are you so concerned with the number of shares to be received, are you one of the signature participants? If yes, you should be patient maybe manager is busy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
It seems that this project has long been ending their campaign, but not yet seen the total number of shares to be received by participants from the list of participants, at least it looks easy for campaign manager ...
Activity: 546
What happened to the project?
Why can not I get to my user's account on site?

I have a login but very long time
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
What happened to the project?
Why can not I get to my user's account on site?
Activity: 602
he def .. it's good project and i joine in facebook and twitter campaign. i hope it's better project
Merit: 148
I can not go into my office. No access, what's the reason?
Activity: 145
Sir, permission to join in this bounty
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Will the bounty be distributed? I have managed to earn just a few stakes, ICO was over like in seconds)) So how much tokens we can be expecting for?

Whether the stack count count is properly calculated, if it's already done it will probably be distributed ...
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Will the bounty be distributed? I have managed to earn just a few stakes, ICO was over like in seconds)) So how much tokens we can be expecting for?
Activity: 280
Is it officially ended?
Yes. ICO is ended.

All the campaign has been Called off.

I'll send all the spreadsheets to the team, they will pay you guys, with in a week. Don't worry about the payment, ill make sure that they will pay you.
Hello, Irfan! No news from team about bounty distribution?

i be waiting thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Have you read the news out of China?
BCDN halted thr ICO for very valid reasons.
#1 China Bank ruling ICOs as illegal.
Not a game ending statement but crowdfunding will slow down for the near future.

Are you sure of the conversation, if you believe please give proof of what you say here, that for everyone to understand and believe that this really happened there, if you do not have enough evidence, no need to talk about it here.
Activity: 217
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
Have you read the news out of China?
BCDN halted thr ICO for very valid reasons.
#1 China Bank ruling ICOs as illegal.
Not a game ending statement but crowdfunding will slow down for the near future.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
 Any news from team about bounty distribution
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Hi dev,

you got a lot question like that? But when we will get payed? I saw answer just like soon.. soon is when? Thank you  Wink
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Hello Irfan .. Have they contacted you to discuss the issue of bounty participant payment. ??

We all know it's over a few weeks ago but there's no news !!
Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck.

Campaign is over do not be lazy to read a little higher.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Is it officially ended?
Yes. ICO is ended.

All the campaign has been Called off.

I'll send all the spreadsheets to the team, they will pay you guys, with in a week. Don't worry about the payment, ill make sure that they will pay you.
Hello, Irfan! No news from team about bounty distribution?

Not yet! But really trying to contact them almost at daily basis

Tony Long answer me in Slack:

He remember about us Smiley

So funny when people use the word "soon"  different meaning for different people right?  soon can be in 1 day or it can be 3 weeks...
Pages:
Jump to: