Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][BCDN] BlockCDN: The Distributed CDN Platform - [CLOSED] - page 7. (Read 16882 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
i joined BlockCDN bounty portal campaign, Facebook, Twitter and More. Good luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
What is the exact number of tokens reserved for the bounty campaign rewards? You say 0.5% Token, is it from total of 1 billion tokens?
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Hello again Manager.
Nice to see you again in a new bounty.
So i write this post to admit that i joined the bounty portal for facebook,twitter, and slack campaign.
Waiting your updates.
Good luck
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
im have joined in bountyportals..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i joined bounty portal campaign.good luck
Activity: 145
I think this project is very good, It enhances the utilization of network resources and benefits everyone. I have participated in the bounty campaign.goodluck.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Also bounty portal is unavailable for me.
Activity: 217
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
BlockCDN Bounty Portal: Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

ETA on resolution or is it simply overloaded on the host side for BountyPortals.com?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
As a newbie can I participate in your bounty project?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
irfan_pak10  - There is one problem Sir. Your bountyportals can not be entered. This error message appears :

Tomorrow it will be fixed.

Activity: 45
irfan_pak10  - There is one problem Sir. Your bountyportals can not be entered. This error message appears :

https://ibb.co/jVpjnQ
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Activity: 308
A very good project dev and I will be joining in bonty because I am very confident with this project and will succeed pursue suda plunge into the market
Activity: 24
Hello dev. Im participated on your social media campaign
Thanks
Activity: 518

Hi, I joined twitter campaign. Thanks.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
@ irfan_pak10, I did participate in BCDN signature last year ICO, are we not going to be compensated for our effort? I will like to know the plan the team has for us because I spent weeks carrying their signature badge.
Activity: 118
joining this twitter and facebook campaign sir,
thank you. have a nice day.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
another great campaign from infra I will take a part for social media campaign and will also check with investing with this project
hope everything will goes well like what other campaigns infra good luck.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Hi, I join your company's generosity.
Activity: 528
Hi irfan there is no jr.member signature. Can I use the member signature for me to can join this campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: