Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [BOUNTY]BITCOINUS - Bitcoin Payments in 2 seconds {@BOUNTYHIVE} 🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 7456 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Nothing is ever in perpetuity... 
Hi! I have a couple of questions, hope you will answer asap!  Grin Grin Grin
Where do I send weekly reports?
Can I see my earned stakes?

Thank you!

Hello my friend, maybe you will not like reading the rules of Bountyhive participation! Be attentive! You can get a quick reply in the telegram group - since you are so weak bounty-hunter...
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Hi! I have a couple of questions, hope you will answer asap!  Grin Grin Grin
Where do I send weekly reports?
Can I see my earned stakes?

Thank you!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
Hi bounty manager. Is there any chance to check our stakes balance in the bounty hive site or in this thread for this bounty campaign? Thanks!
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
a very good project I am joining for the participation of this project and hopefully its forward progressed ,,
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
how many people joined the sign. campaign can we see  it?
Activity: 19
I want Bitcoinus 😍👍🚀
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Hello i registered on bountyhive It's amazing web project , and joined the signature campain .

thanks

I joined twiiter ,, good luck for his future about this project I hope can help to promote this project

Join for bounty facebook.
Nice for porjek sir

Welcome and thank you for joining the Bitcoinus Bounty Campaign on Boutyhive!

Happy Bounty Hunting!
Activity: 350
Thank you for the interest in Bountyhive!
Activity: 130
hi admin manager,
it is necessary to report all our works here on thread?
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
I joined twiiter ,, good luck for his future about this project I hope can help to promote this project
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
Hello i registered on bountyhive It's amazing web project , and joined the signature campain .

thanks
Activity: 36
Is there an ico topic for bitcointalk?
Is there any KYC for bounty hunters?

No KYC needed, just sign up and start hunting!

Check out our currently running Bounty Campaigns!
I'm already in, just asking to avoid surprises in the end.

I know what you're saying, in my fair share of Bounty Hunting I saw a ton of "surprises" happening here. We don't accept that on Bountyhive!

Glad I could help, happy Bounty Hunting! Cheesy
HI,  initially was excited for this new bounty portal, seems very well made and maintained.

But when I started explore more and wanted to signup for some Twitter bounty programs, I encountered several things that I do not like and in the end stopped me to participate in any of them.

1) First of all, there this  is flexible rule for twitter re-tweets ,that one should count the tweets that project makes and then compensate them if necessarily with unique tweets. ( 5 in total every week) . I would prefer constant number of unique tweets every week, as in most campaigns.

2) The week definition. I am sorry but this is downer for me. As you know bounty hunters have many bounty campaigns to manage, from which ~ 70% has a definition of week as every normal human from Monday to Sunday and every campaign which defines their unique dates just makes everything more messy.

Basically if the week would have normal definition, the first rule would be tolerable but together with the second, it is too messy. Will stick with BTCTalk campaigns.

Maybe when I will need a New signature campaign , will revisit your page. Good luck.  

Thank you for your input, we're always taking in into consideration and improving our platform!

We're always be waiting for you on Bountyhive! Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
HI,  initially was excited for this new bounty portal, seems very well made and maintained.

But when I started explore more and wanted to signup for some Twitter bounty programs, I encountered several things that I do not like and in the end stopped me to participate in any of them.

1) First of all, there this  is flexible rule for twitter re-tweets ,that one should count the tweets that project makes and then compensate them if necessarily with unique tweets. ( 5 in total every week) . I would prefer constant number of unique tweets every week, as in most campaigns.

2) The week definition. I am sorry but this is downer for me. As you know bounty hunters have many bounty campaigns to manage, from which ~ 70% has a definition of week as every normal human from Monday to Sunday and every campaign which defines their unique dates just makes everything more messy.

Basically if the week would have normal definition, the first rule would be tolerable but together with the second, it is too messy. Will stick with BTCTalk campaigns.

Maybe when I will need a New signature campaign , will revisit your page. Good luck. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

No KYC needed, just sign up and start hunting!

Check out our currently running Bounty Campaigns!
I'm already in, just asking to avoid surprises in the end.
how to see if i already completed the task for that week?
so can you make a notice if we already completed it? so it will be easy for all the participant

Hi and thank you for being with us on Bountyhive!

We don’t have spreadsheets, we have a database. Your entries are verified at the end of each campaign by our system & staff!

You either respect all the rules & guidelines (which are the same for each bounty type for the exact reason to be easy to follow), every week and your entry is considered valid or you don’t and your entry is invalidated.

The number of tokens you receive is calculated at the end of each campaign and will appear next to your entry in “My Campaigns”.

Until all entries are verified at the end of the campaign you can consider your entry accepted (if it appears in the “My Campaigns” tab).

Check out all of our 6 currently live campaigns!

ohw but i think it will be easier if you add a notice about if we completed the task for a week

It's not about it being "easier", it's about how the whole system is built. A Bounty Hunter's and a Back-End Developer perspective may vary.

Also, I don't think remembering 2 Facebook Shares or 5 Tweets per week is that hard Cheesy

I also did my fair share of Bounty Hunting and this is a godsend compared to what we had to do!

Happy Bounty Hunting on Bountyhive!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
how to see if i already completed the task for that week?
so can you make a notice if we already completed it? so it will be easy for all the participant

Hi and thank you for being with us on Bountyhive!

We don’t have spreadsheets, we have a database. Your entries are verified at the end of each campaign by our system & staff!

You either respect all the rules & guidelines (which are the same for each bounty type for the exact reason to be easy to follow), every week and your entry is considered valid or you don’t and your entry is invalidated.

The number of tokens you receive is calculated at the end of each campaign and will appear next to your entry in “My Campaigns”.

Until all entries are verified at the end of the campaign you can consider your entry accepted (if it appears in the “My Campaigns” tab).

Check out all of our 6 currently live campaigns!

ohw but i think it will be easier if you add a notice about if we completed the task for a week
Activity: 1036
Merit: 269
Pages:
Jump to: