Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [BOUNTY]BITCOINUS - Bitcoin Payments in 2 seconds {@BOUNTYHIVE} 🔥🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 7457 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
how to see if i already completed the task for that week?
so can you make a notice if we already completed it? so it will be easy for all the participant

Hi and thank you for being with us on Bountyhive!

We don’t have spreadsheets, we have a database. Your entries are verified at the end of each campaign by our system & staff!

You either respect all the rules & guidelines (which are the same for each bounty type for the exact reason to be easy to follow), every week and your entry is considered valid or you don’t and your entry is invalidated.

The number of tokens you receive is calculated at the end of each campaign and will appear next to your entry in “My Campaigns”.

Until all entries are verified at the end of the campaign you can consider your entry accepted (if it appears in the “My Campaigns” tab).

Check out all of our 6 currently live campaigns!
Italian Whitepaper Completed and added to the ANN!
LINK:
https://app.luminpdf.com/viewer/HTBK28KZwDe3M3EYW/share?sk=c5ce9038-abee-43ce-8688-b9cdd8ff2f34

Google drive had some formatting issue that i solved with lumin. Let me know if it's ok!

Please add your Whitepaper on the Bitcoinus Campaign Page!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
how to see if i already completed the task for that week?
so can you make a notice if we already completed it? so it will be easy for all the participant
copper member
Merit: 39
Italian Whitepaper Completed and added to the ANN!
LINK:
https://app.luminpdf.com/viewer/HTBK28KZwDe3M3EYW/share?sk=c5ce9038-abee-43ce-8688-b9cdd8ff2f34

Google drive had some formatting issue that i solved with lumin. Let me know if it's ok!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I joined the bountyhive website and added my two video entries and all my details in the settings accordingly. Here are my two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxAMuyqGNns&t=8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJNm1czebOs&t=8s

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello i registered on bountyhive, and clicked like 3 times to join bitcoinus campagne but cant find anything under My Campaigns, what seems to be the problem?

Hello DontStefanello, thanks for your interest in Bountyhive!

Let me help you:

1. You need to create an account here.
2. You need to log in to your Social Media or other accounts (depending on which Bounties you want to participate in)here.
3. See what Campaigns you want to participate in.
4. Select the Bounty type on each Campaign (select the type in the dropdown on the left side).
5. Click "Participate"
6. That's it, you're in!

Check out our LIVE Campaigns!

I do not know what to do after point 2 ...

I do not know what to do in point 3
these campaigns in point 3 are not understandable to me ...
what should I do? what should I choose and how?
these campaigns are not related to bitcoinus except the first one but there is only for translating pages
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
How I report my work?
your report automatically brother...if you have registered in their bounty campaign likes facebook and twitter
Activity: 70
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
Hello i registered on bountyhive, and clicked like 3 times to join bitcoinus campagne but cant find anything under My Campaigns, what seems to be the problem?

Let me help you:

2. You need to log in to your Social Media or other accounts (depending on which Bounties you want to participate in)here.
4. Select the Bounty type on each Campaign (select the type in the dropdown on the left side).
5. Click "Participate"
6. That's it, you're in!

hi i get the same issue and your tips are great for people that have not joined yet. i registered on thebountyhive site and doesnt matter if i click there or the links here from you guys, the links lead t dead ends no scocial media sites and certainly no signature links.

if the bounty is closed please let me know so i can move on an not waste my time.

Brazilman37BTC

issue resolved: turns out my verification email went to spam box so once i sent it to inbox then verified my account i was ok and i even installed the sig. Smiley i take it back and than you,

thank you,
Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 182

Let me help you:

5. Click "Participate"
6. That's it, you're in!

Superhelpfull post, i instantly did everything and im now active in the campaigne!! Thanks!!

Let me help you:

5. Click "Participate"
6. That's it, you're in!

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Nothing is ever in perpetuity... 
Hello. To solve quickly all your problems and get answer for questions - join official Telegram of Bountyhive: https://t.me/bountyhive
Activity: 182
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
I will take good positions to join this project.... Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for your interest in Bitcoinus and Bountyhive!

I see you already got your signature  Smiley

youp dev...keep spirit...
There is some typo on the Ann Thread . Kindly check the Telegram Bounty Line

Typo fixed. Thank you!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Telegram Bounty Please Check

How to Apply:

1. Register here
2. Set up your Reddit Account in the Settings Tab.
3. Participate here here.

In order to participate in the Bitcoinus Bounty Campaign, you must join Bountyhive!

There is some typo on the Ann Thread . Kindly check the Telegram Bounty Line
Pages:
Jump to: