Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 22. (Read 71073 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
6444sig

My rank has been changed. I've just updated the signature. Could you please update my rank at your spreadsheet? Thanks again))
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
what is the day to post our task here and where is Participant list
Here is privat cabinet, no need reports, no participant list.
Activity: 49
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Hello. My rank has been changed to Member. Could you please update it at the spreadsheet? My id is 6444sig. Thx in advance.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
I changed my status. I am a .Full Member. Followers on Facebook are 5000.
Followers on Twitter - 2247.Fix please.
https://twitter.com/marchenko7897QQ
https://www.facebook.com/marchenko7897
Activity: 448
what is the day to post our task here and where is Participant list
Activity: 420
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

happy to be part of the blocklancer, and will always support this great project.
always success.
whether the report bounty results on the web must always be updated.
Activity: 266
When will ICO end?

The ICO starts on late January and will run for one month.
if ICO will start at the end of january, is the bounty gift still open ...... because I know bounty has been running a few months ago

Yeah, the bounty campaign will run until the end of our ICO.
Activity: 560
When will ICO end?

The ICO starts on late January and will run for one month.
if ICO will start at the end of january, is the bounty gift still open ...... because I know bounty has been running a few months ago
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
Greetings! Grin

I'm looking forward to the end of the project and distribution of the tokens) Not so fast it will happen but I hope it's worth it)))

In the future I want to invest in your project), so this is another question - on which exchanger will the coin be traded.?)

Please take into account that my post is already a Full member! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thank you for your attention and work!

Hello,

You will be able to invest this late January, regarding the exchanges we still don't have an official announcement but we are negotiating with multiple ones. We will let you know as soon as we have something solid.
Activity: 298
Greetings! Grin

I'm looking forward to the end of the project and distribution of the tokens) Not so fast it will happen but I hope it's worth it)))

In the future I want to invest in your project), so this is another question - on which exchanger will the coin be traded.?)

Please take into account that my post is already a Full member! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thank you for your attention and work!
Pages:
Jump to: